Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Up and coming band needs help with logo - Reply to topic

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi this is my first post on this site. We are an up and coming band from Stirling, Scotland our name is Kid Camero, i have came up with a couple of designs for our logo on paper but im rubbish at photoshop and other graphics programs, so im looking for someone to help us out and recreate my designs on the PC also if you have any creative ideas for different logo's we'd be happy to look at them. I cant post images on here yet so if your interested in helping out please pm me and ill send you the images.

Cheers
Kid Camero

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:32 pm   Reply with quote         

If this is not spam and you are indeed looking for some help... post yer crappy logo ideas and a bid... we don't work for free here.

Very Happy

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

We're a bit skint at the moment with having to pay for equipment and an upcoming EP. So how does £20 for the winner sound?

Cant post links or pics yet so if you want to have a look at my ideas i can PM you the links

Cheers
Kid Camero

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok... so I have come to the conclusion that this is in fact not spam and would like to offer my services as a logo creator.

no worry about cash, a logo is as free as a beer.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Here's mine:

EDIT: Does anyone else think the "c" in camero is hard to read if you didn't know that it was supposed to be a c?

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey TutorMe thanks for the logo it looks really good, only problem is we are an Indie/rock band and i feel the logo is a bit more on the metal side if you know what i mean?

ScionShade

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Embarassed
What's Indie/rock?

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Ah see i thought this might happen with me being in Britain. You ever heard of a band called Arctic Monkeys? probably the biggest indie/rock band going. If not have a listen to them. Brilliant band you should have a read up best to go to NME and they can explain it all. Im not saying my band sound like Arctic Monkeys but its in the same genre.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

jollylittlehun wrote:
Hey TutorMe thanks for the logo it looks really good, only problem is we are an Indie/rock band and i feel the logo is a bit more on the metal side if you know what i mean?

Lol. Ok. Well I guess since I'm in a metal band, I just jumped to the conclusion that you were. Anyway, I'll see what else I can come up with.

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Your in a metal band? Nice! What youse called? You got a website or any mp3's i can listen to?

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 am   Reply with quote         

Actually, we don't have a name yet. A friend and I started it for fun, and let a few people listen to our only recording, and everyone said we should show it to a producer (a neighbor of my friends). We decided though, to record a few more songs before we show anything to him.

I was, however, in another band, but it's not together anymore because the other member moved. It was called CT Money. The website is here: http://www.ctmoneymusic.com. The site hasn't been updated in a while, but there is music. It's not a metal band. It's more modern rock. We also have a rap song, but it's more of a joke.

If you want to hear the metal song, just let me know, and I'll upload it to my old band's site for a little while.

Do you guys have a myspace or anything else to let us know any more about you?

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Up and coming band needs help with logo - Reply to topic