Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Logo/header required (pscroll) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

bump?

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I haven't come up with anything Surprised

so yes... BUMP

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Questions to GREFIX Very Happy

so you want
1- vector
2- psd or in design/illustrator Ai file extensions
3 can you give a basic idea of width and height on this just a approximation
4 can you tell us if you have a particular color scheme in mind
5 are you wanting to incorporate the orange/black psc logo into this banner?
6 any particular text you must have or desire for this scroll?

otherwise i will go on a design fantasy and pick my own everything but as the CLIENT are there any things that are musts to have in this banner

And i like it clear, i know it's annoying t Embarassed Embarassed Confused o be asked these questions cause you'll say ooh so what if you have to ask this i may as well design it myself.. no i just don't want to leave any stone uncovered... part of manic depressive ocd illness ..and THANK YOU for being patient Very Happy Very Happy

Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:10 am   Reply with quote         

Most of these question are actually allready answered in the initial description, but for the sake of clarity ... Smile
[quote]1- vector[quote]Preferabbly, if you go bitmapped then make it a big one. As you may well know, small bitmapped files are easily screwed up when enlarged.

Quote:
2- psd or in design/illustrator Ai file extensions
Preferably, as these are the ones I know how to work with Smile. If in other file format, be sure it's readable (and editable) in one of mentioned programs.

Quote:
4 can you tell us if you have a particular color scheme in mind
No perticular color scheme, go wild Smile. Just keep the color count down (no fancy millions color designs)

Quote:
5 are you wanting to incorporate the orange/black psc logo into this banner?
All tough related, The logo should represent the pscroll, not psc. Suggestive indications can be used but are not required.

Quote:
3 can you give a basic idea of width and height on this just a approximation
due to scalability factor there's no fixed size. On point of ratio. I think anything between 1:1 (square) and 3:1 (width:height) can do.

Quote:
6 any particular text you must have or desire for this scroll?
As said, text is not a requirement. But if you use text, then pscroll or pscroll.com is appropriate. No more needed.

Quote:
And i like it clear, i know it's annoying t Embarassed Embarassed Confused o be asked these questions cause you'll say ooh so what if you have to ask this i may as well design it myself.. no i just don't want to leave any stone uncovered... part of manic depressive ocd illness ..and THANK YOU for being patient Very Happy Very Happy
being a freelancer myself I know exactly how it is too work with not-knowing-what-they-want clients. So trust me, i'm not annoyed at all Very Happy

But as said, you can go pretty wild with this one.

At the end it won't be me who decides which logo will be chosen, but the people of psc that already have contributed to the roll (or soon will). So try to think as a psc member Wink

Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:13 am   Reply with quote         

thank you Grefix, i guess i like rules and just did not know I liked rules. That was very descriptive and informative. I give you and A for that information. Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 am   Reply with quote         

come on people, are you really going to leave me disappointed Sad

So far only 1 who reacted (thanks Tesore)

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

Ok...I was in a hurry when I first read this post so I didn't really follow the guidelines but here is something to let you know I tried and will try again but this time trying to follow more of your guidelines Laughing

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
Ok...I was in a hurry when I first read this post so I didn't really follow the guidelines but here is something to let you know I tried and will try again but this time trying to follow more of your guidelines Laughing

Liking this a lot MG! Very Happy

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
MindGraph

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:00 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks sliver Wink

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I have no idea if I am on the right track here but this is a png and I can save it in various formats..... I probably am way dead off on this. Anyway any input is appreciated as it's the first attempt.

annajon

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:10 am   Reply with quote         

bump

did you receive the pm I send you Grefix? Confused

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:16 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
I have no idea if I am on the right track here but this is a png and I can save it in various formats..... I probably am way dead off on this. Anyway any input is appreciated as it's the first attempt.

sweet Smile

one word of advice, loose the background. It's nice and all, but you got to think the big picture, the logo is supposed to stay for along while, but the surroundings may change. With a static background, options are limited Smile

@annajon: you got a pm back, have some patience, i get a lot of pm's (not bragging, just a fact Smile ) and not always the time to immediately answer them Wink

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:14 am   Reply with quote         

Bow

welan

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:19 am   Reply with quote         

im no help im not to good with that stuf Sad

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:45 am   Reply with quote         

okay here it is without the big background w/ just some artifact, still in png mode

and here it is with just a white background, png
[/img]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Logo/header required (pscroll) - Reply to topic