Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What's with the violent hit and runs? - Reply to topic

Wild_Freesia

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:06 am   Reply with quote         

I must say I am shocked at the nonchalant attitude to violence on the roads portrayed in a couple of the chops for the walk light. Really turned my stomach.

Wiz

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:41 am   Reply with quote         

Wild_Freesia wrote:
I must say I am shocked at the nonchalant attitude to violence on the roads portrayed in a couple of the chops for the walk light. Really turned my stomach.

You aint seen nuthin'! Wait till you hit a 'Roo at a 100K on Queensland's Bruce Highway. Those buggers go through the windscreen and take everything in the front seat with it!!!... Real Chuck-Up time for the 'Ambo's. Shocked Shocked Shocked

bigbuck

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:40 am   Reply with quote         

Oh yeah! The Bruce Highway has been kind to me. Three kangaroos, one big owl, and a horse......horse was only a glancing blow though. Came up out of a culvert and bounced off the side of the car!

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:52 am   Reply with quote         

my god! around here is the occ deer out of the woods but usually the worst you have to worry about is woodland creatures. opposum, squirrels, domestic pets, shoes, raccoons, and that pair of mating birds that dove into the windsheild bounced off and one got stuck in the front grill which i removed at the gas station with the squeege brush.

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:03 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
Oh yeah! The Bruce Highway has been kind to me. Three kangaroos, one big owl, and a horse......horse was only a glancing blow though. Came up out of a culvert and bounced off the side of the car!

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:27 am   Reply with quote         

Wild_Freesia wrote:

oh then you havent seen much in your life Mr. Green

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:42 am   Reply with quote         

We usually just hit deer down here. they can dent up your car pretty good and are nasty if they go through the windshield, but they usually go under the car. I know some people in Alaska and they're always talking about hitting moose. Whiners.

FootFungas

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
a horse......horse was only a glancing blow though. Came up out of a culvert and bounced off the side of the car!

Do you have wild horses in Australia? If not you should probably check for a rider too.

Wild_Freesia

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I have no problem with road kill.. but i do have with hit and run when humans are involved

blue_lurker

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Nullabour Plain, motorbike...(750 honda shadow...mmm...sweet ride)...140ks+, freakin camel...freakin 2 camels...freakin camel freakin family............wake up, in Eucla roadhouse...wtf happened.
Bike was a right off...all I had was a cracked bone in my wrist...a few grazes...(Thank god for valintine leathers)...and a huge freakin hole in my left butt cheek that should not be there.

Got a helo ride to Perth, so not all bad news.

Micose

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:02 pm   Reply with quote         

evrythg depends of the pictural treatment. if its gore and badly done a harsh scenery will be very crappy. But if MArcoballistic for instance would do this it could be turned in a "beautiful" stuff..;gore and beautiful.

Luxwiz

Post Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

Hey WF.You obviouslly didn't get the jist of the messege that went with the entry.It said "don't trust little green men" (and most men for that matter) ...always look both ways before you cross the road ... even on a green, or you may end up a ROAD KILL,like grefix's cute little wallaby Laughing .Look beyond the shock and seek refuge in the meaning.And I didn't even mess mine up with blood I used a stuffed dummy for the pedestrian. Wink

Luxwiz

Post Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:39 am   Reply with quote         

How many innocent people did you kill to do this chop... Shocked
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/125618/display.html#
This is even beyond Marco's warped bloody mind . Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What's with the violent hit and runs? - Reply to topic