Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Scavenger Hunt Meat Market - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Micose

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:19 pm   Reply with quote         

COULDB U CRAZ BASTARD WHERE ARE U+°++°0° MUST DO THAT TEAM THING MATE NO? Razz
jkmansell

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:45 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll play if anyone will have me Smile Should be fun Smile

Jeff

missrobin74

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

ha ha... I was just checking out my deleted picture... an old favorite present from me to nancers Smile Damn, I miss playing with you guys. I swear, I'm working very hard on getting my life back to a place that will allow me more psc time

hugs & kisses

ReinMan

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:
ha ha... I was just checking out my deleted picture... an old favorite present from me to nancers Smile Damn, I miss playing with you guys. I swear, I'm working very hard on getting my life back to a place that will allow me more psc time

hugs & kisses

Hug reindeer

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:

hugs & kisses

Hey Robin,

Glad to see you're still kickin'! Come back soon! I've taken a break for a while and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things....
NO, Reindude, not THAT kind of swingin'! Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:14 am   Reply with quote         

When is this taking place???? Shocked

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
missrobin74

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Azionite wrote:
missrobin74 wrote:

hugs & kisses

Hey Robin,

Glad to see you're still kickin'! Come back soon! I've taken a break for a while and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things....

Very Happy

Thanks Azionite Smile Hey, aren't you in Roanoke?

Aww, I luvs hugs from Reinman!!! I can see myself getting back here pretty soon. My creative nerve is getting very itchy.

Micose

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe and Me and plenty of people have been waiting for this other challenger thing "7 Sins" then ive been told there were the Scavenger thing, so i said OK, no problem, do the Scavenger thing I dont want to mess up with organization....then what? Could i start the "7 Sins" now or should iw ait and have no news from u (202) and the Scavenger game?
all in coolness of course Cool
TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:
Azionite wrote:
missrobin74 wrote:

hugs & kisses

Hey Robin,

Very Happy

Thanks Azionite Smile Hey, aren't you in Roanoke?

Aww, I luvs hugs from Reinman!!! I can see myself getting back here pretty soon. My creative nerve is getting very itchy.

There's plenty of volunteers around here willing to scratch any itches you find yourself having. Twisted Evil

FootFungas

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:

hugs & kisses

Hey, I remember you.
Come back and chop, its more fun than working anyways.

cafn8d

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
TutorMe and Me and plenty of people have been waiting for this other challenger thing "7 Sins" then ive been told there were the Scavenger thing, so i said OK, no problem, do the Scavenger thing I dont want to mess up with organization....then what? Could i start the "7 Sins" now or should iw ait and have no news from u (202) and the Scavenger game?
all in coolness of course Cool

It has not been announced, yet, Naiko, but I'd guess sometime next month, according to DBBowling's inquiring thread, where the202 said "Well you're in luck because SHV gets underway in November!"

mikey

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I would love to be on your team missrobin74 Cool

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Glad to see the missRobin has returned from her 2 year long honeymoon with vikas. Welcome home. If ya need a few people for a Scav hunt...im sure mikey and i wouldn't mind joining ur scurvey team...
arrrrrrg Very Happy Tell led we said hi...when ya arrive in france. Take lots of pictures Cool

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd like to join a team if anyone's looking. ?

cafn8d

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Cambria is my only old team member who said she wanted to do the Scavvy again... but I haven't seen her around at all and haven't heard from her again. I've sent her another PM, and I'll see if she's still interested...

I don't want to hold anyone else up, waiting for me waiting for her!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Scavenger Hunt Meat Market - Reply to topic