Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - Doh! Wrong contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Micose

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

David Lynch
Micose

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
I want to say that your paintings are beautiful. I checked your website and is that your daughter Emily? She's lovely. You are very gifted... Very Happy

i HAVE to do a site like this for my business, rules are very clear, very good organization....Smile

delia

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
manic_d wrote:
I want to say that your paintings are beautiful. I checked your website and is that your daughter Emily? She's lovely. You are very gifted... Very Happy

i HAVE to do a site like this for my business, rules are very clear, very good organization....Smile

I could help you with it. As long as it doesn't involve a shopping cart (as I don't know how to do those yet.)

http://www.track4va.com
couldb5150

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:

If only I were back in the 80's lovin' my big hair and rubber bracelets with my jeans rolled up over my four pair of socks while my spandex showed fashionably through the rips in my knees.

Ah Yes the good old 80's........graduated HS in 83 .....what a fun mental trip Ya led me down this morning!!!!......gonna go look for my old The Cars, The Go Go's, Duran Duran ,The knack and U2 cassette tapes now
and dance the pogo (aka simply start jumping up and down and looking ridiculous doing it )!!!!!

...........thanks for the memories ....and love your hair style!!SmileSmile

~5150

delia

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
deliandave wrote:

If only I were back in the 80's lovin' my big hair and rubber bracelets with my jeans rolled up over my four pair of socks while my spandex showed fashionably through the rips in my knees.

Ah Yes the good old 80's........graduated HS in 83 .....what a fun mental trip Ya led me down this morning!!!!......gonna go look for my old The Cars, The Go Go's, Duran Duran ,The knack and U2 cassette tapes now
and dance the pogo (aka simply start jumping up and down and looking ridiculous doing it )!!!!!

...........thanks for the memories ....and love your hair style!!SmileSmile

~5150

5150... As in VanHalen's album??

http://www.track4va.com
cherylm329

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
Martrex wrote:
You notice 2 names, guy and girl names? But is it really 2 people?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ahh, if I was really two people I would have the grammatically correct Delia and Dave, not my childish high school scribblings of delia-n-dave.

Bwhahahaha

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - Doh! Wrong contest - Reply to topic