Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - So, I'm not really new... - Reply to topic

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

But it's been a long time since I've been here. The last time I entered contests regularly was back towards the beginning of 2006. So I guess this is a reintroduction of myself and a chance for me to ask some of the members who've been around since my time and before what's changed if anything.

So, I'm a sophomore in college now, majoring in 2-d and 3-d animation, minoring in Film, but I still Photoshop when I can and have a subject. I'm on Christmas break right now so I thought it would be a good time to try to get un-rusty at good ole' PS.

Eh, so Hi everyone.

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome back! Not much has changed except who's active and who's not.

ReinMan

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm INactive.

But that COULD be my advanced age. Huh..

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I think he just can't make up his mind who he wants to be active with... plus he keeps flirtin' with girls in other countries!!! which could only lead to inactivity!!!...
BUT maybe I am wrong... maybe he is too old Wink !!!

welcome back!

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Ahh, thanks for the welcome guys. Tofu, Reinman, I remember you.

318830, I see this is your first year here. How do you like it so far?

dewdew

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Well to start off.....you know all those folks that use to chop.....Well they don't now........
then let's see........you know the good comments and all the help you use to get........forgetttabout it...........
alright next there is the whole "newbies ruining everything" stuff......thats new......but then again, i think when the old farts were newbies.....they got that too.......
i don't know if you know about vote whoring or not, but from what i hear.....it run's rampant.......i dont get it scratch .....i been here about 6 months and not one person has tried to proposition me.......WHAT DO I NEED A SIGN THAT SAYS FREE.......anyway's it's pretty much the exact same as before.....but different. Hope you enjoy your stay, and ill send lurch for your bags.ooohhh and DO snap along when you hear the song.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:55 pm   Reply with quote         

don't mind dew hes the new crazy guy Laughing and i'm the new jack ass Shocked welcome back again Wink

Granulated

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:11 pm   Reply with quote         

hi Smile

Micose

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi !
welan

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:14 am   Reply with quote         

I know nothing ! If i pass you on the block some time well ... be nice to me or i'll cry ....then i'll just rust and have to sit out in the weather , under the talking apple trees, untill some silly girl dressed in a blue dress with an ugly little dog , and her side kick friend the scarecrow,decide to pick up the oil can sitting over there..no not that one the other one... and give me a few shots of oil , just to get me moving again...so you see, play nice. OH and i forgot to mention.....beware of witches with green faces, oh and don't forget about the houses dropping on you and such. And one last thing befor i forget...... there is a cowardly lion running amuck out there somewhere.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:35 am   Reply with quote         

welan wrote:
I know nothing ! If i pass you on the block some time well ... be nice to me or i'll cry ....then i'll just rust and have to sit out in the weather , under the talking apple trees, untill some silly girl dressed in a blue dress with an ugly little dog , and her side kick friend the scarecrow,decide to pick up the oil can sitting over there..no not that one the other one... and give me a few shots of oil , just to get me moving again...so you see, play nice. OH and i forgot to mention.....beware of witches with green faces, oh and don't forget about the houses dropping on you and such. And one last thing befor i forget...... there is a cowardly lion running amuck out there somewhere.
Laughing hey i'm short can i be one of the little village people Question

Eragon

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:49 am   Reply with quote         

Im also not new, but my whole life changed since july (the last time when I entered a contest).
Hope after this year everything will be OK around me, so I can start the chopping here.
hmmmmm, only want to say, CHEERS EVERYBODY

Eragon is back again Exclamation Very Happy

dewdew

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

Eragon wrote:
Im also not new, but my whole life changed since july (the last time when I entered a contest).
Hope after this year everything will be OK around me, so I can start the chopping here.
hmmmmm, only want to say, CHEERS EVERYBODY

Eragon is back again Exclamation Very Happy

Hey welcome back eragon..........you know the drill........pants around ankles.......and Rolling Eyes .....just joking........and never mind the smoking sock..........he will........... "Run a Muckas"......from time to time. drunken
Matt, thats Could BE 5150 thats crazy...........i'm just challenged Shocked

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - So, I'm not really new... - Reply to topic