Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Darth Vader on a Harley $50 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote         

How about a helmet?

Or a trike you are not permitted to photograph?

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Why not a dark side kind of guy on a Honda?

splodge

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
Ilovemylife77

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:45 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
here ya go, not exactly a Harley, but it's a freebie, so...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are one funny guy. can it be a minivan hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Brazen

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:40 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Which part of CanuckLand are you from, oh Brazen One?

Edmonton, Alberta. Although a more favourable time in my life was when I lived more out your way. I miss the ocean. Sad

Tawiskaro wrote:
How about a helmet?

Hahaha that's awesome, he'd so wear that! /goes hunting on ebay

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:05 am   Reply with quote         

OK, one last try and I'm calling it a day...

P.S. you won't find this one on the Internet, it is a genuine home-brewed PS manipulation Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="Brazen"]
ReinMan wrote:
Which part of CanuckLand are you from, oh Brazen One?

Edmonton, Alberta. Although a more favourable time in my life was when I lived more out your way. I miss the ocean. Sad

Ah HAH! I knew it!

I spent a whole decade in Edmonton once, back in 1980 to 1985. I was there when The Mall was conceived and built! Shocked

(I'm originally from the Toronto area, so Edmonton was kinda a shock at the time.)

Now the ENTIRE CITY is a MALL! It is like the Central Worshipping Area for BIG BOX stores and MASSIVE CONSUMERISM. Yee HAW!

(hope you get back to the Coast some day! Wink

padfoot7726

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Very Happy So who won?

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
Brazen

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

padfoot7726 wrote:
Very Happy So who won?

Well I liked yours the best out of the serious submissions but the ET Spoof by vokaris was frickin hilarious. I want to make both into prints so I guess it'll have to be a tie. I need both of you to PM me your paypal or an email address so I can transfer the $$.

padfoot7726

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

thumleft Hooray!
anyway, if anyones wondering what mine looked like, here it is.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb43/padfoot7726/Vader.jpg

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Brazen wrote:
Well I liked yours the best out of the serious submissions but the ET Spoof by vokaris was frickin hilarious. I want to make both into prints so I guess it'll have to be a tie. I need both of you to PM me your paypal or an email address so I can transfer the $$.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a hi-res of the E.T. spoof. Reason #1 - it was meant as a joke. Reason #2 - I could not find a decent high-res image of the E.T. poster. You can have this working version - enlarge it and/or crop it as you please.

Don't care about the cash prize. If you feel generous you can give the gift of Advantage to a deserving PSC fellow. I would pick acemanoj

Brazen

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Reason #1 - it was meant as a joke. Reason #2 - I could not find a decent high-res image of the E.T. poster. You can have this working version - enlarge it and/or crop it as you please.

Nah I completely realize it was a joke, however it gave me the idea to make two posters, one serious and one not, just so I can f*ck with him. Twisted Evil

So since it would be using your work I thought you should also be entitled to receive some prize money. But if you feel it wasn't a serious enough submission, I can give the full prize money to padfoot7726. Let me know what you would like me to do.

Thanks everyone for such a great thread!

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Brazen wrote:
...So since it would be using your work I thought you should also be entitled to receive some prize money. But if you feel it wasn't a serious enough submission, I can give the full prize money to padfoot7726. Let me know what you would like me to do.
If it's ok with padfoot (after all by splitting the prize money you would be changing the rules of the 'contest') I would still like to donate 9.95 of your money toward a 3-month Advantage membership for the current leading non-advantage chopper (acemanoj if I'm not mistaken). Again - if it is ok with both you and padfoot7726

padfoot7726

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Brazen wrote:
...So since it would be using your work I thought you should also be entitled to receive some prize money. But if you feel it wasn't a serious enough submission, I can give the full prize money to padfoot7726. Let me know what you would like me to do.
If it's ok with padfoot (after all by splitting the prize money you would be changing the rules of the 'contest') I would still like to donate 9.95 of your money toward a 3-month Advantage membership for the current leading non-advantage chopper (acemanoj if I'm not mistaken). Again - if it is ok with both you and padfoot7726

I'm not sure what exactly you mean. You mean to donate from your portion or the total prize money?
(Don't want to seem greedy. Ace is a good cause, but I am low on cash for christmas presents as it is.)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Darth Vader on a Harley $50 - Reply to topic