Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Make today, "Random Kindness Day" - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Less than Zero wrote:
I don't wanna give a hug Embarassed How bout' a pat on the back...
I just saw Brokeback Mountain... Not going there Laughing

1 Pat and Big thanks to BC- Just for being a cool guy.. helping me with newbie stuff, and not copping a bad attitude on this site thumleft

1 Pat and thanks to (MB), For being an A-Hole, and Sucking so bad. Laughing
Also-Shaman, Gran, Paul, BB, Soze, Tesore, Anna, Eve, NGSP, RJ, Lux, Heinlein, Rey, Splodge, Micose, MG, Rein, Steve and finally Yello.
U'all stand out as great members of this site and Really deserve a Hug Hug Hug Rolling Eyes
how bout a drink instead of a hug then? thanks for including me in your thanks Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
welan

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I wanna give a shot out to all the mods that have to put up with the shit ..."yes i said it"...dished out around here and still managing to come back every day to get kicked again......keep up the good work guys ..for those that help me with suggestions etc....hugs to you guys ..to those that don't , well im the one in the corner that doesn't say much, Smile

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:41 pm   Reply with quote         

welan wrote:
I wanna give a shot out to all the mods that have to put up with the shit ..."yes i said it"...dished out around here and still managing to come back every day to get kicked again......keep up the good work guys ..for those that help me with suggestions etc....hugs to you guys ..to those that don't , well im the one in the corner that doesn't say much, Smile
i'll sit next to you in that corner Wink

anfa

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:42 pm   Reply with quote         

My respect to Dr. King!

welan

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks for sitting with me NGSP......it gets so lonley in the corner ,lol.....wanna martini?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

welan wrote:
Thanks for sitting with me NGSP......it gets so lonley in the corner ,lol.....wanna martini?
id love one or two or three Wink

Martrex

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

welan wrote:

If you weren't such a bad girl you wouldn't have to sit in the corner all by yourself! Smile

ReyRey

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
My respect to Don King!

Shocked

ReyRey

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Who's the pussy that started this thread??? Cool

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Who's the pussy that started this thread??? Cool
i don't know but sounds like he needs a hug Argh

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Martrex

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I heard it was Don Kings boyfriend! Shocked Very Happy

TresDEE

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Less than Zero wrote:
I don't wanna give a hug Embarassed How bout' a pat on the back...
I just saw Brokeback Mountain... Not going there Laughing

1 Pat and Big thanks to BC- Just for being a cool guy.. helping me with newbie stuff, and not copping a bad attitude on this site thumleft

1 Pat and thanks to (MB), For being an A-Hole, and Sucking so bad. Laughing
Also-Shaman, Gran, Paul, BB, Soze, Tesore, Anna, Eve, NGSP, RJ, Lux, Heinlein, Rey, Splodge, Micose, MG, Rein, Steve and finally Yello.
U'all stand out as great members of this site and Really deserve a Hug Hug Hug Rolling Eyes

as to mention the lead actor from BrokeBack Mountain, Heath Ledger: was found Dead in his apartment just earlier today... From a drug overdose...

He also had stared in a bunch of other movie's also http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005132/

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

You love dog poop

welan

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:34 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="Martrex"]
welan wrote:

If you weren't such a bad girl you wouldn't have to sit in the corner all by yourself! Smile[/quote
I'm not a bad girl.....and i'm not alone .....sitting in the corner and watching others pick each other to pieces can be very entertaining.....come join the corner crew ..we have 2 members ..me and the nogoodpunk....rofl..we have only one rule....you have to drink.....well maby 2 rules , i haven't thought up the second one yet....lol

Martrex

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:43 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="welan"]
Martrex wrote:
welan wrote:

If you weren't such a bad girl you wouldn't have to sit in the corner all by yourself! Smile[/quote
I'm not a bad girl.....and i'm not alone .....sitting in the corner and watching others pick each other to pieces can be very entertaining.....come join the corner crew ..we have 2 members ..me and the nogoodpunk....rofl..we have only one rule....you have to drink.....well maby 2 rules , i haven't thought up the second one yet....lol

I don't know? I usually prefer the actual action. Haven't tried the voyeur approach of just watching.
And if you're alone in the corner with Nogood you should know his other corner friends call him Matt. Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Make today, "Random Kindness Day" - Reply to topic