Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey is an ass - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Dew you just don't get it, new breed was a compliment, cause that's what you guys are, the new breed here at PSC...that's rey, claf, marco, yaself...all included, I joined at the tail end of the founding generation, and still beleive that this site gives more to its members than they give back...cept a few of the stand outs. You dont have to pay out money to learn and enjoy here, you get it for free.

The truth is most people on this site are here to have fun, but dont want to put the time in to improve the place and make it fun...I said most there are those that put mor time in here than there real lives. In the background just keeping the place running.

Instead of starting forums about what to do take the bloody plunge put some time and effort into your idea instead of starting forums. Make it happen you guys are he future here and this place will change as you make the changes. Its not about bloody votes or comments or problems, it should be about the positive things this place offers. I know some ones gunna say if we don't complain we don't get things fixed. True. I never see those that complain put there selves forward to help, well some may have but most dont.

I know Dew is going to take this personally and that's his right, its not meant to be pointed at any one but everyone. We make this place what it is. Rey knows that, I know that, Dew knows that but MO not enough people are wanting to give some back.

2rey forgive me venting on your thread mate, sorry for he inconvenience.

You vent where ever you want sir. I do. Very Happy Wink Laughing
I consider you a friend and an asset not to mention an Icon here at PSC. Bow
OK. now let me go wash the brown off of my nose. Shocked

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Yup, you are an ass kind of a guy, you said you would comment on my entry and you only voted, now I am still left out....

On the image, can you please enter it, I love it and then I could put it in my favs.

That would not be fair to some if I were to enter it after drawing attention to it in this thread. Maybe I'll create an alias and enter it. Shocked Laughing

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Rey is an ass.

Oh...sorry...there's already a thread for that...

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8962

Please disregard my original statement.

Sincerely,
Mr. E. R. Bradshaw
Napier Court, Black Lion Road, SE 14

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Some people think I am an a-hole today (or maybe every day Shocked ) for making so many comments.I'm not trying to be mean. I'm not even in this contest, so I'm not doing it to gain points. I just want to be as honest as possible.
If anything there should be more comments of the dreadful critiquing kind. Honestly, a vast majority of the entries are sub-par. For lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of experience, lack of patience, lack of good judgment and whatnot. If anyone wants to learn (as most claim) stop acting all offended, listen and learn. You can't expect a school teacher to tell you or your kid "It's ok if you think 2+2=5, I don't want to hurt your feelings, so I'll commend your imagination and creativity"
ReyRey wrote:
I am just as hard on myself...
No wonder you're better than most. I guess it didn't happen overnight.
ReyRey wrote:
I created an image for today but pulled it at the last minute. I felt it was not good, it strayed too far from the source and I already did the painting thing last week.
I would've said the same thing - I don't see any source left

vokaris

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="blue_lurker"]Dew you just don't get it, new breed was a compliment, cause that's what you guys are, the new breed here at PSC...that's rey, claf, marco, yaself...all included, I joined at the tail end of the founding generation, and still beleive that this site gives more to its members than they give back...cept a few of the stand outs. You dont have to pay out money to learn and enjoy here, you get it for free.

The truth is most people on this site are here to have fun, but dont want to put the time in to improve the place and make it fun...I said most there are those that put mor time in here than there real lives. In the background just keeping the place running.

Instead of starting forums about what to do take the bloody plunge put some time and effort into your idea instead of starting forums. Make it happen you guys are he future here and this place will change as you make the changes. Its not about bloody votes or comments or problems, it should be about the positive things this place offers. I know some ones gunna say if we don't complain we don't get things fixed. True. I never see those that complain put there selves forward to help, well some may have but most dont.

I know Dew is going to take this personally and that's his right, its not meant to be pointed at any one but everyone. We make this place what it is. Rey knows that, I know that, Dew knows that but MO not enough people are wanting to give some back.

2rey forgive me venting on your thread mate, sorry for he inconvenience.[/quote]

WORD

Micose

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

fantastico ReyRey...lets submit! Cool
Micose

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
fantastico ReyRey...lets submit! Cool

...but if u are more than 60 votes...i quit this site ! Laughing Laughing Laughing
abraham

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow! Fantastic painting! Worth framing and hang on the wall!

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks ya'll. I won't enter it. But thanks. Wink

blue_lurker

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
You vent where ever you want sir. I do. Very Happy Wink Laughing
I consider you a friend and an asset not to mention an Icon here at PSC. Bow
OK. now let me go wash the brown off of my nose. Shocked

Back at ya 2rey
Thanks mate, that's what makes this place so freakin great. Friends. Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5585/dancerxj8.jpg

RR quote;
I started by making dresses out of the frosting. I was having fun painting again and I got carried away.

Back to the image Rey, the lighting effects on this blow my mind if you tell me you created it all by painting, did you work from another photo besides source? Rolling Eyes and if so, can you post it? Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5585/dancerxj8.jpg

RR quote;
I started by making dresses out of the frosting. I was having fun painting again and I got carried away.

Back to the image Rey, the lighting effects on this blow my mind if you tell me you created it all by painting, did you work from another photo besides source? Rolling Eyes and if so, can you post it? Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:18 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks Rey,... that's what I thought,
now my mind is blown Shocked Confused Very Happy

And if you want to go a little deeper, and share your technique, I promise we won't look... Wink

Granulated

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Wrong Rey.. you are an ARSE...

(join the club)
Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
Wrong Rey.. you are an ARSE...

(join the club)
Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey is an ass - Reply to topic