Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Anfa Pants! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:16 am   Reply with quote         

Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!Anfa Pants!!!

This is the Pre-posted source for April 2nd, 2008.

It's now official!
Procyon has given permission to let everyone, and that includes Non Advantage members as well...To make ANFA PANTS!

OK noobs, I know you're thinking WTF are Anfa Pants? And I say ask Anfa, he'll tell ya Laughing if you don't know who he is, he's just a normal guy,
that's been kickin everyone's ass for years!

Laughing Shocked

It would be my hope, that you go the extra mile and make your chop, high quality with lots of humor... Remember, this is for Tony, so no shite!

Anfa, I'd say it's about time that we all recognize your incredible contribution to this site, so sit back and watch us do Anfa Pants... you could also show us exactly what Anfa Pants are, we won't mind Wink

Thanks Rey, for starting Anfa Pants, Eve for giving us a theme for this chop, and Anfa, for your Fancy Pants Twisted Evil
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/102245/fancy-pants.html

annajon

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:26 am   Reply with quote         

Can I make anfa pants as a second entry? Because I already entered a "normal" entry for that day.... And I am confused now, because do Anfa Pants and Love go together??? Where did the love part go?

Micose

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:00 am   Reply with quote         

"Anfa" is synonym of "Love" Anna don't worry! Laughing Laughing
FootFungas

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Can I make anfa pants as a second entry? Because I already entered a "normal" entry for that day.... And I am confused now, because do Anfa Pants and Love go together??? Where did the love part go?

Just make anything you want, and say: "This is my artistic representation of Anfa Pants!" and if anybody argues, they're art hating bigots.

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:36 am   Reply with quote         

I replaced my original entry with my ANFA PANTS, after making it, I liked that one better .... so it did not matter after all...

Anfa means love..... I have to give that some thought....

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="FootFungas"]
annajon wrote:

Just make anything you want, and say: "This is my artistic representation of Anfa Pants!" and if anybody argues, they're art hating bigots.[/quote

Laughing

ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 am   Reply with quote         

LOL, I am so having a hard time coming up with an idea, and getting myself to do this. I feel I really should. This may be the closest I ever get to getting into Anfa's ...errr....wait...nevermind.
I'm NOT GAY! ...but for you Anfy I may switch teams Wink

blue_lurker

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
LOL, I am so having a hard time coming up with an idea, and getting myself to do this. I feel I really should. This may be the closest I ever get to getting into Anfa's ...errr....wait...nevermind.

Spends One day with 2Rey and he's gone Ghay...lmao

Are we sure Anfa wears pants?????

MindGraph

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

Bow ANFA ROCKS!!!!!! thumleft

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

I can't figure out how to imbue the smells of urine, vomit and alcohol into a chop. Confused

Just kidding anfa! Wink

(kinda). Laughing

ReyRey

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:20 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

Spends One day with 2Rey and he's gone Ghay...lmao

Are we sure Anfa wears pants?????
Laughing Laughing Shocked Argh Doh! rambo

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

I've got NUTHIN' to do with Mr. Fa's pants! Twisted Evil Confused Laughing

now, where'd I put that rocket ship fabric?

cherylm329

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

Do we have to sign up or just chop it and post it here?

dewdew

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ANFA PANTS.......ANFA PANTS.......does what ever, ANFA PANTS do. Laughing

ScionShade is going to chop??? (with his real screen name) Shocked ....HELL YEAH... bounce ..i can dig it.....Now the rest of the REAL TALENT better do the same....if not....we are making SCION the new head MOD in charge.......i can just see the I.P. banning machine working overtime...and YES i know.....there goes that memebership i HAD..IT's worth it thumright This is cooler than beans....even the magic ones.

PVS...... Bow .....when i first came to this site...i remember some of the best here still chopped. While some still do....somewhere along the way. I am sure for many different reasons, Alot of the best stopped. If we could get every member of PSC (PROC and ANFA TOO.) to chop in this and maybe one a month. Just seeing how much better and how creative they are, not only makes you want to step up your game, but you see something in a new light...take the LINE AND SINKER REY did...i did not even make it past the idea stage on that one...and that TALENTED SUMBEACH created one of the SWEETEST chops i have ever seen...to see something like that from a BOLT ON CONCRETE.. Cool That makes me learn and want to learn.. study ..more than any TUT out there....I say the next contest...THE PUMP....is going to have to be a PVS roast...PAUL...DUDE YOU ROCK.

Thanks to PROC for allowing the source to be seen by all....and if you did not give permission....TOO BAD. Twisted Evil ..we taking this site over....NOW everyone put your brains in the bag...BEFORE i BLOW your money against the wall. scratch ..VOK...put both yours in the bag....you too smart just to have one. Hmmm

anfa

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Cheers peeps!! Very Happy
It's great to see people can still have fun around here!!!
I love you guys! (but not that way Sci!Laughing)
thumright Very Happy

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Anfa Pants! - Reply to topic