Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What up all - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

*slow clap* ya guys sure know how to greet new members...

Rolling Eyes

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
anfa

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Come to think of it. The user name is the sites name. They probably tried to put up a link but it didn't show!(Great new rules)
BUT you get a member spamming for them and giving you the address.

It might sound OK that it's a Good site BUT it's a site that's spamming sites. It's lost it's creditability for me!

Scrumpy

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

Can anyone make me a CD cover- I be a remixer.

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:24 am   Reply with quote         

Well im posting up the contest here to see if people would be interested in participating in it.

We look for help in getting the word out about our contest through other active communities. Since we are a complete online organization we tend to try and do as much online promotion as possible.

I honestly thank any of you who check out the site and even more so those who participate

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:11 am   Reply with quote         

Fresh_brain wrote:
Well im posting up the contest here to see if people would be interested in participating in it.

We look for help in getting the word out about our contest through other active communities. Since we are a complete online organization we tend to try and do as much online promotion as possible.

I honestly thank any of you who check out the site and even more so those who participate

The original post is sorely lacking in decorum. It looked like spam, it smelled like spam, and it tasted like spam. You didn't even properly introduce yourself or have anything to say about PSC. Your follow-up posts add nothing in the way of details and give the distinct impression of someone who's groggy from being lobotomized. If you want to get the word out about your Web site, then I kindly suggest you sit down and brainstorm with others about coming up with a professional, creative, and most importantly, a polished approach strategy, one that doesn't involve the synaptically-challenged "what up all."

End of brain fart.

FootFungas

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:42 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
that seems to be a dangerous link ff.. you and Oscar like to send out virus pc ware lately?

The reason you get a warning is because its the old preview site stored in a subdomain (n1.freshbrain.org) and the security certificate is for the beta site (freshbrain.org)

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

Rolling Eyes I must not be very good at spamming, because I posted a link to the obsolete preview site.
I was just showing people the video I did, I'm not part of a spamming conspiracy.

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

All contest are NON-profit to me.......i swear....i never made a fooking dime.

Quote:
Can anyone make me a CD cover- I be a remixer.

Laughing i'll make you one, but only for possible exposure.....NON-profit. Laughing Now will we be using DJ Scrumpy or do you wanna go all gangsta Laughing

Can i had plez, yello piggy for readz of question, kthnk u

anfa

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
anfa wrote:

Rolling Eyes I must not be very good at spamming, because I posted a link to the obsolete preview site.
I was just showing people the video I did, I'm not part of a spamming conspiracy.

I don't believe you!! Laughing It's all your fault!
I remember when you sent all them troops to Iraq without any good reason. Admit it FF, you are out of control!!! Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
Fresh_brain wrote:

The original post is sorely lacking in decorum. It looked like spam, it smelled like spam, and it tasted like spam. You didn't even properly introduce yourself or have anything to say about PSC. Your follow-up posts add nothing in the way of details and give the distinct impression of someone who's groggy from being lobotomized. If you want to get the word out about your Web site, then I kindly suggest you sit down and brainstorm with others about coming up with a professional, creative, and most importantly, a polished approach strategy, one that doesn't involve the synaptically challenged "what up all."

End of brain fart.

Sarcasm

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:32 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I remember when you sent all them troops to Iraq without any good reason. Admit it FF, you are out of control!!! Laughing

And if you aren't careful I'll send all those troops to Geordieland, UK!!!
And I'll even get Australia and Canada to help! they're not hard to convince!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What up all - Reply to topic