Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Kind of like a post it - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

janetdog

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:20 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:

one strong wind away from disaster! Very Happy

Heh, Actually I have both! I have 3M post-its 5x7 size with lines stuck to the outside and adjustable size ones on my desktop toolbar. They both do pretty much the same thing only the 3M won't copy and paste.

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:18 am   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
annajon wrote:
Tip

If you take a print screen of the calendar, and put that in a large empty page, you can type all your ideas in there to your hearts content.

Or you can do what I always do, download the image, stick it in a folder and name the folder after the idea I have for it. Then its safed too.

Good idea, but sometimes I have multiple ideas that would be a long file name, haha. I like your first idea though Smile

Then you can use Word or some other writing prog. to make a note to yourself and put it in the folder with the image you wanted to use cherylm329.

The other thing I do is write stuff down in my dayplanner, I have three dayplanners, two of them open on my desk at all times. They are my memory these days. So when I look at an image and know that I had an idea about it, I go through my dayplanner and see what I wrote down for it when it was first in the voting queue (most times that is when I had the idea in the first place)

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Proc +27hp

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing watch out for the orc shaman hiding in the bushes Razz

cherylm329

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
cheryl, I wouldn't worry, I think all your ideas are still in your subconscious and will be used when needed! Smile

Good point!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Kind of like a post it - Reply to topic