Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - MIXTAPE DESIGNER NEEDE PLEASE - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

dewking

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

DJ Kash wrote:
I never went off, i was just tracking peoples comments and see which person had what to say, And i agree with all your comments, it is selfish of me to ask stuff for free. Im a photoshopper myself, but i dont have a very creative mind i cannot create something that is worth recognition. I would have done it myself, but my designs seem horrible and bleak. Im going to try 99designs.com soon, ive already had a logo designed there, and im going to have the cover done there too.

Good luck.

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
Oscar

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

this thread is going nowhere... splodge do the magic.

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

?????????????????????????????????????

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

DJ Kash wrote:
Im a photoshopper myself, but i dont have a very creative mind i cannot create something that is worth recognition. I would have done it myself, but my designs seem horrible and bleak.

Holy crap. Are we related? That's a description of me. Laughing

Why not create your design and then post it here for feedback? Putting up with our crap is going a long way to paying your PSC dues. Laughing Cool

dewdew

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 am   Reply with quote         

DJ Kash wrote:
I never went off, i was just tracking peoples comments and see which person had what to say, And i agree with all your comments, it is selfish of me to ask stuff for free. Im a photoshopper myself, but i dont have a very creative mind i cannot create something that is worth recognition. I would have done it myself, but my designs seem horrible and bleak. Im going to try 99designs.com soon, ive already had a logo designed there, and im going to have the cover done there too.

I went to the 99 site.....and from what i can see...true they may design you something....but there is money involved...So did you pay for the logo they created you??...Will you be paying for the cover design they make you??.....if so....then why not offer the same here. I can see designing something for free, just for the exposure it may generate, but 99designs don't seem to be a site that is designing for free or for exposure. So to ask for something for free on this site...then post a comment about having another site design the same thing for money is asinine to say the least.

Splodge if this violates my forum probationary period....well.......just add the extra time to the life sentence i already have. Twisted Evil...look on the bright side.....you don't have to kill the thread now.....i can do that by posting in them. So this one should die any minute now.

st1n3r

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

DJ
Go to 99designs.com, and eat a dick while your at it. I like hip hop, and your music sucks. It would earn no designer any sort of recognition.

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Oscar

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
...eat a dick... your music sucks. It would earn no designer any sort of recognition.

Shocked I didn't know you could pack such punch in a small package.

Scrumpy

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing , Laughing , Laughing and Laughing

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:55 am   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
DJ
Go to 99designs.com, and eat a dick while your at it. I like hip hop, and your music sucks. It would earn no designer any sort of recognition.

you need to shutt ur mouth, lay off the weed or ya mams shit that u smokin and shut ur asshole. U cant tell what u lisnin to when u high as bitch. And yeah, i'll be paying on 99designs for the logo AND THE MIXTAPE COVER.

dewdew

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
you need to shutt ur mouth, lay off the weed or ya mams shit that u smokin and shut ur asshole. U cant tell what u lisnin to when u high as bitch. And yeah, i'll be paying on 99designs for the logo AND THE MIXTAPE COVER.

Damn, Ya'll done went and ran off the only fucker that spells worse than me.

Hey ....DJ KASH......you may wann check out this....i think the HOOK will fit you well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAzW7AM-38

BIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTTCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH. Cool

st1n3r

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:40 pm   Reply with quote         

DJ Kash wrote:
st1n3r wrote:
DJ

Take the dick out your mouth when you speak to me, I don't understand a word of what you said.

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Scrumpy

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Word...

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Netwel wrote:
Oscar wrote:
this thread is going nowhere....

Eh? There's assholes being told to eat dicks and take dicks out of their mouths and smoke their mum's shit... I think it's a laugh Laughing Embarassed

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         

YOU KIDS PLAY NICELY NOW!

DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - MIXTAPE DESIGNER NEEDE PLEASE - Reply to topic