Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Looking for Funny PS'ed Pics of Iron Man - $15 Paypal - Reply to topic

Post Sat May 03, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

It would be great if I you could show me what you got with some funny 'quick' edits of Iron Man. I have a movie blog and would like to post some funny pics of this awesome new movie.

I can offer a $15 first prize, $10 second prize and $5 third prize - I know these prizes are not great but that is all I am budgeted for. I would also like to reserve the right not to choose a winner if there are very few entries or the ones submitted are of very low quality.

This is my first 'request' post so I am open to constructive critics and/or mild personal attacks.

thanks

Martrex

Post Sat May 03, 2008 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

Why not offer prizes that are usually offered here like 3 month or memberships ($9.99). But offer the originals to start with so the field on entry image is level. Then see what happens. Look at how the other forum competes here do it.(To post images
[IMG] http>>>>>>>>>>[IMG] to get this!

OR:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Martrex/2008-05-03_0826.png)

Now if you try this and never deliver on the prizes but then use the entries elsewhere I wouldn't come back here again! Shocked

FootFungas

Post Sat May 03, 2008 1:36 pm   Reply with quote         

jayg123 wrote:
This is my first 'request' post so I am open to constructive critics and/or mild personal attacks.

Laughing smart person

Post Sat May 03, 2008 1:53 pm   Reply with quote         

here you are:

Tawiskaro

Post Sat May 03, 2008 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

jayg123 wrote:
It would be great if I you could show me what you got with some funny 'quick' edits of Iron Man. I have a movie blog and would like to post some funny pics of this awesome new movie.

I can offer a $15 first prize, $10 second prize and $5 third prize - I know these prizes are not great but that is all I am budgeted for. I would also like to reserve the right not to choose a winner if there are very few entries or the ones submitted are of very low quality.

thanks

Can you use GIF's or other animation formats?

Post Sat May 03, 2008 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

I am open to animated gif's too but not sure if that would make the contest less fair?

Heamburger, I don't get the humor in that pic. You will have to point it out to me Sad

dewdew

Post Sat May 03, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat May 03, 2008 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sat May 03, 2008 8:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Why not offer prizes that are usually offered here like 3 month or memberships ($9.99). But offer the originals to start with so the field on entry image is level. Then see what happens. Look at how the other forum competes here do it.(To post images
[IMG] http>>>>>>>>>>[IMG] to get this!

OR:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Martrex/2008-05-03_0826.png)

Now if you try this and never deliver on the prizes but then use the entries elsewhere I wouldn't come back here again! Shocked

watermark your images.

Post Sat May 03, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

i pissed on mine before posting it....that's sorta like a watermark. Cool.....he can't post it til after i do.. Idea ...the forum is time stamped, so it should be easy enough to settle up any royalties. Cool ....ooohhhh wait... Shocked ...i fall into that LOW QUALITY percentile. Mr. Green so i maybe safe.

backwoodschopper

Post Sat May 03, 2008 9:27 pm   Reply with quote         

ok mabe it's not the best Iron man but I tryed my hardest!!! Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Sun May 04, 2008 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

School crossing guard? Or traffic cop? Either way I find it funny. But the stop sign is facing the wrong way! Laughing

heamburger wrote:
here you are:

heamburger

Post Sun May 04, 2008 11:11 am   Reply with quote         

opps yep double sided stop sign right there. would have put a uniform on iron man but it would not make him look like iron man just a traffic warden.

Post Fri May 09, 2008 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I guess my token payment was not enough to generate any interest. I will have to save up some $$ and offer better prizes Smile

nunosk8

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Looking for Funny PS'ed Pics of Iron Man - $15 Paypal - Reply to topic