Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Marco is spam! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

anfa

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:22 pm   Reply with quote         

We can't let the chops do the fighting because the voting is fucked!!!

mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:59 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

ahhhh yes finally someone comes out with it....i knew this all along take a look at the sushi contest...that ended today ....perfect example....perhapps id better stay out of this thread...its a pretty heated one:)

hey you guys have a great weekend ..

anfa

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Mate I started this thread so feel free to say anything you want to say!

mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Mate I started this thread so feel free to say anything you want to say!

haha ok...i suck at choppin...i use smart filters ...and i use vanishing point in some of my animations ...but yet a crappy image that is filtered terribly and has nasty brush work for nose and eyes ..beats the crap out of my image because mine was a little blurry at the bottom ...hello look at the brush work ..leading to the blurry part ...it was my intention...and i never updated it ......but still people didnt vote because im not popular on here ....i got to say it really changed the way i look at the voting system.......i give huge props to tesore...as she showed me great sportsman ship last night by voting for my image when we had a tie goin....really said something to me about their competivness...really....i was like wow...that took some balls to put my image in front of theirs ...because it was just better ...oh shit ive said too much ...hahaha...anfa mate ...you rock ..lookin forward to your next one:) cheers

bigbuck

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:26 pm   Reply with quote         

I have a few issues with the voting in that comp also...

Goat1981

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

That's for sure... Confused

mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:30 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
I have a few issues with the voting in that comp also...

its nice to know that im not the only one.....i think i should have been 3rd ...brad you should have won that with the idea alone....

bigbuck

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not really pissed at losing to Marco. His was a clean a well executed chop. I'm a bit pissed however, at the dozen or so people that voted most entries except mine. I put a LOT of time into that, and it's interesting that so many found it not worthy of a vote. At least BTVS left me a nice comment, I very much appreciated that. He's one I have a lot of respect for around here....

mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
I'm not really pissed at losing to Marco. His was a clean a well executed chop. I'm a bit pissed however, at the dozen or so people that voted most entries except mine. I put a LOT of time into that, and it's interesting that so many found it not worthy of a vote. At least BTVS left me a nice comment, I very much appreciated that. He's one I have a lot of respect for around here....

yea i have alot of respect for alot of people in my short stay here...already...but i delt with the same issues...i didnt mind my placement ...just thought idea wise mine was better than cap's ..and he even voted and said the same thing

janetdog

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I think we need a chop off. Head to head, mano y mano, Two chops enter etc...

Let anfa put his chop where his texthole is. I never vote for marco or anyone else that wins alot but, I wouldn't want to chop against him! Not for braggin' rights. Not after I started a crumb on marco thread.

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:

Let anfa put his chop where his texthole is. I never vote for marco or anyone else that wins alot but, I wouldn't want to chop against him! Not for braggin' rights. Not after I started a crumb on marco thread.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing im in and you can bet ill finish dead last .. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

anfa

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:

I have nothing to prove! Been there, done that(without the need of friends or using dead relatives or any other slimy tactics).

TofuTheGreat

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:46 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
The dead horse was for me! It better have jalapinos or it's going back!!
Laughing Laughing

Man didn't see that response until now. I'll get right on that order. Wink

Lrossa

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I have an idea...why don't we just agree that I rock at choppin' and am the best...there that settles it then. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ok, hopefully no one will really look at my profile:? Shocked Confused Confused

arcaico

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
anfa wrote:

That's for sure... Confused

it wasn't always like that... I won a contest with my 5th image posted... and I was just a newbie in the site. And the competition wasn't against a bunch of bad choppers (no offense to you daily bad choppers)... we used to have desh, anfa, supak, me, all in the same contest... it was an exciting true race with no friendly and suck up voting at all. Of course... that was back in 2004... psc just changed... the p stands for popular now... i won't say what the s*** stands for though...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Marco is spam! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.