Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who loves boobies....? - Reply to topic

Lovely

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:48 am   Reply with quote         

Matt told me to say that Twisted Evil

Hey, I have a team doing Race for The Cure, Portland,OR. Our Team name is "Saving Second Base". Matt helped me make the logo. He will post the pic and website link.

Challenge:
What Logo and/or team slogan would you do?

.....Why not Very Happy we can't live without them!!!!!

Rolling Eyes
- Lisa.....matts old roomie.

Synthvet

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

( o ) ( o )

( o ) ( o )

( o ) ( o )

( o ) ( o )

( o ) ( o )

( o ) ( o )

( o ) ( o )

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 am   Reply with quote         

yes lisa is a real person and has entered a few comps... this is not spam... reindude can vouch as well as acemanoj and martrex... she can't post the links due to the set rules...

link to charity: http://race.komenoregon.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1050&px=1592339

link to image:

if you have any questions pm me for the psd/j-peg files...

thanks for taking a look Wink
-m-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
annajon

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

Have a fruitful race.

Perhaps one day the Government of Oregon will do what has been done in my country.
Set up three permanent MOBILE Mamogram screening units, they are build in a bus and they go from place to place. Every woman who is old enough to be scanned gets called in to have a check up, by mail.

(First you need a good local registration of all people in your State, so you can select the women that qualify. And secondly you need to set up a system where you call each woman every three years, to get a mamogram made.
That way it will never take women more then driving into their hometown to get the mamogram done and you will get more women to get their breasts tested.

This system has been working perfectly for countless years. I recall my mother going for the tests when I was young already and myself I will be going there for the third time, next test round.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:40 am   Reply with quote         

anna that is a great offer of knowledge to gain... here in the states many folk don't have health insurance... im glad to see your country offers such mobile office calls...

just to fill in the others about the design... lisa is a jackass like me... the term "2nd base" is old fashioned slang for make out terms... ( when making out you get to the boobs ) 1st being ( kissing ) 3rd ( down south ) and a home run well you get the point...

hence the ribbon looking like a baseball diamond... the bases will be filled in i guess by a jewl? the design will be printed on an standard letter paper/iron printer paper but it will be ironed on then turned to patches in 4 sections per sheet attached to pink shirts...

i hope that helps explain the concept (in a non crude way ) and the final stages of what she wants Wink
-m-

bigbuck

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 am   Reply with quote         

I love 'em!

annajon

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

I like the design, Matt. And I understood the second base... Embarassed even when we don't use it in my country. (the phrase I mean.... Shocked ....)

I have never had to pay for this Mamograph - the costs are payed for by a special Health Fund, that our government has set up. The same Health Fund that also payes for childrens inoculations against those child illnesses and it also pays for the Servical Cancer screening for women.

The cost of screening for these illnesses is concidered a win win situation - because illnesses are detected earlier and will be better treatable - and therefor less costly to the Health Insurance as well as less life threatning to the women.

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
... the bases will be filled in i guess by a jewl? the design will be printed on an standard letter paper/iron printer paper but it will be ironed on then turned to patches in 4 sections per sheet attached to pink shirts...

Pink ribbon on pink shirts? You sure that's wise? Hmmm

I would think the ribbon would disappear on the shirt. Unless it's a really light pink shirt. Confused

dewdew

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

mmmmmmm.....boobies.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
... the bases will be filled in i guess by a jewl? the design will be printed on an standard letter paper/iron printer paper but it will be ironed on then turned to patches in 4 sections per sheet attached to pink shirts...

Pink ribbon on pink shirts? You sure that's wise? Hmmm

I would think the ribbon would disappear on the shirt. Unless it's a really light pink shirt. Confused
hah sorry i forgot to say that the patches are gonna be white... in a 4 inch by 5inch size... Wink

Tesore

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         

OMG... double boobies on the front page... is that why we are so slowwwwwww...

Don't vote for ReyRey anymore... Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

WhimSea

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:15 am   Reply with quote         

good god look at the size of those bobbies ;-b That's right... I said BOBBIES!

Lovely

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Those are some nice boobies

[quote="bigbuck"]I love 'em!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:24 pm   Reply with quote         

lisa showed me her.... boo...Rolling Eyes i mean patches last night and i must say they turned out pretty cool their walk starts tomorrow Very Happy

bigbuck

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:59 am   Reply with quote         

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who loves boobies....? - Reply to topic