Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - 100 Ko : IT WOULDBE GREAT - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

JORDAN792

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:43 pm   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
I say...allow us to post 3000px x 3000px images...at a 1MB maximum.

I'm totally banning you for that. Shocked Razz

But seriously my idea all along has been that users have a personal option that they can turn on and off so that when they go to an entry page, where the image is now, it instead loads the high quality image. I think it would actually be a reduction in bandwidth because I always open the full size when I vote, so I'm viewing the full size and the preview image (which i dont need to, thus eliminating the bandwidth from previews). We would just need to figure out a way to configure the screen for the user so that the full size images can be shown, but also still be friendly for you to maneuver around to vote and such.

Brilliant!

Miss SS

Post Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

Here here!... great idea Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
I say...allow us to post 3000px x 3000px images...at a 1MB maximum.

I'm totally banning you for that. Shocked Razz

YES! cheers Laughing

Micose

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
My idea all along has been that users have a personal option that they can turn on and off so that when they go to an entry page, where the image is now, it instead loads the high quality image. I think it would actually be a reduction in bandwidth because I always open the full size when I vote, so I'm viewing the full size and the preview image (which i dont need to, thus eliminating the bandwidth from previews). We would just need to figure out a way to configure the screen for the user so that the full size images can be shown, but also still be friendly for you to maneuver around to vote and such.

OOOOOYEA

pleasre take this in consideration thx....we like this site....we want it even better...it can be done......
jerryhami

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:28 am   Reply with quote         

Until the site is revamped to be able to view the images in a larger size without an extra click like mentioned (a lot of great ideas BTW just as long as they are realized) Since Google chrome came out and I am able to open pages faster I have been clicking big. Micose always puts click big please so I finally did and O my God this guy is amazing. There was so much detail and feeling you just can't see at normal view it's like he painted it on canvas took a picture and used that for his entry. You owe it to yourself and to all the artist here to view the bigger image.

O yeah this doesn't go for me don't click big on my entries I am not ready for that yet. You will see things at the bigger view but it won't be good.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - 100 Ko : IT WOULDBE GREAT - Reply to topic