Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Team Challenge Final Week 4 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Way to go EVE... Argh ....you do know some of us are already CHALLENGED enough. Razz Now you make it on anon day......Damn'it...i'm lighting some of the windows to make my name. Anon or not-non...ex-non..un-non....ahhh hell, i got windows to light up. Wink

btw...you're doing very well. I think you like "challenging" yourself. Smile

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:06 pm   Reply with quote         

i do like challenging myself...why, just this morning i TIED both of my shoes all by myself. It was harder than i thought i would be...but i managed. Twisted Evil Razz Later today i plan on eating with a FORK....WISH ME LUCK....last time i ended up poking my eyes, and one ear.....DON'T ask.....I'm not sure how i forked the ear. Confused

A.G.L

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
i do like challenging myself...why, just this morning i TIED both of my shoes all by myself. It was harder than i thought i would be...but i managed. Twisted Evil Razz Later today i plan on eating with a FORK....WISH ME LUCK....last time i ended up poking my eyes, and one ear.....DON'T ask.....I'm not sure how i forked the ear. Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm   Reply with quote         

GOOD
LUCK
TEAMS!!!

Very Happy

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Ready for action, locked and loaded, good luck all Very Happy

TJ

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Ready for action, locked and loaded, good luck all Very Happy

Happy you are Surprised

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:37 am   Reply with quote         

Damn, week four already done......sad to see this go, It's been a blast. Congrats to Eve for pulling this off so smoothly.

You do sorta suck at picking sources. Razz WHAT??...well, we can't all be perfect. Wink

Prizes or not...i would like to see this come back....shit it's almost as much fun as talking trash in the forum....ALMOST that is. Cool

Miss SS

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 am   Reply with quote         

Good luck on the final week everyone and thanks to eve for putting this together - there has been more love and creativity on here than I've seen since I joined in July.... *sigh*... long may we continue to share the love...?? Confused Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:53 am   Reply with quote         

Miss SS wrote:
Good luck on the final week everyone and thanks to eve for putting this together - there has been more love and creativity on here than I've seen since I joined in July.... *sigh*... long may we continue to share the love...?? Confused Laughing Laughing
yes there is and also good shoppers are back

Tesore

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 am   Reply with quote         

@Nathan: I want to thank you, my team-mate, for the friendly and supporting contact/mail during the TC 08. Thanks to you this contest was one big party for me! Maybe not the most off votes in this TC 08, but friends for life now, so we are the winners after all Wink

@All: Thanks for a very well environment during this contest. Appreciate it! Good luck!!!

@Eve: your the best!

Heinlein

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

Good luck everyone. This was fun and it was a pleasure having Miss SS as my teammate.

Eve, you did a great job putting this all together. Thank you.

Can't wait until the next event Very Happy

nat_g31

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Indeed good luck to all!
I will drink a Dr. Pepper/Captain Morgan to my spectacular teammate Tesore who not only has a great personality but is (in my opinion) probably one of the most creative choppers ever! She has really inspired me to get better and think outside the box. Sorry I didn't raise up to the challenge Sad
Eve, not to make your head any bigger, but you rock! Thanks for taking on this project, it really made things exciting and broke the monotony. Like everyone else, I am ready for the next adventure (I still think the "chop-olympics" would have been fun!)

Congrats to Anfa and Napalm!

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
mellowdesign

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

I want to thank my mum, my dad, my pen and tablet, my Photoshop application, my team mate NGS8, eve's running the comp, my voters, my clients whose work got put on hold, and all those who have made this possible...

It's been FUN!

cheers thumleft Very Happy thumright Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

The next event should be everyone spending time with their families for the Thanksgiving holidays.

Dbbowling will start his Kris Kringle thingy in December.

I'm really happy you guys had a good time with this and got to know one another better.

Thanks to Showcase for setting it up originally.

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

I also would like to thank Eve for arranging and organising this contest. Well done Eve. And it was fun with a fresh and diffrent game Smile thumright cheers

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Team Challenge Final Week 4 - Reply to topic