Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - FINAL RESULT TEAM CHOP '08 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

abraham

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Congratulations to Asskickers, the other winning teams and all the participating teams.

And to my partner, rose-wood71, really nice to work with you. Thanks for the kind and inspiring words, we're on the top 5 thumright Hug Congrats mate.

Since this is not an everyday activity, how about special mention or award (top 3) on each category? Very Happy

1. MVP- most voted players
2. MVSE- most voted single entries
3. MSE- most skillfully chopped entries
4. BIE- best in idea entries
5. BHE- best in humor entries
6. MVG- most voted gif

And of course the most special award goes to Bow Eve, for organizing this very successful event.

delia

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd like to apologize to my partner for SUCKING and totally forgetting to chop this week! It is no excuse, but my daughter turned 3, so we had to finish our living room floor (we just installed new wood floors) and we had her party today, so I ended up totally forgetting to chop!

It was fun, though, and I promise not to bag out if we do something like this again!

Congrats, Asskickers! You sure did... kick ass, that is.

http://www.track4va.com
dewdew

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Big UP's to the winners. 1st 2nd and 3rd Bow ...all but Anfa... Twisted Evil O'k...o'k...Anfa too. (damn, that hurt). Wink Razz

Truely, i can't recall the last time i hit the vote button and got the red..."you cast all your frig'n votes already" page, and felt disappointed. Laughing Most times it feels like it takes forever to get to that page. blackeye Some top chops done in this contest for sure.

As far as teammates go: Who knew i had a KIN in Holland???....My partner shoots as much shit as i do.... Shocked I know, it took me by surprise at first too. Laughing We do not talk alot about PS...but we sure make up for that by talking BS. thumright 4th or 204th don't matter....i had more fun than a retard at ChuckyCheese. Mr. Green

Now bring on that Scavy...when did we do that last time? Seems over due.

TheShaman

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 pm   Reply with quote         

This was a ton of fun! Thanks to Eve for keeping us all in line and kudos to everyone who participated. Lets try to make this more than just a one time a year or so event, even if its not for prizes...
I'd love to see maybe a monthly contest where we chop the entire week as a team.
anyway...
Congrats to all ...even the asskissers! Laughing

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats to the Asskickers!
Congrats to everyone!
Thanks Eve!
Thanks dragoche!
It was nice!
Very Happy

Persuader

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:40 am   Reply with quote         

hooray we are the 3rd.

uhm oops (this is the congrats- and thx2all-thread),
congrats asskickers and MB+Pec - you did it real good!

a quadro-thx to mikey my teammate - you are da man Cool

many thx to all participators for the last 4 weeks and very funny competitions.

at least a big big thx to the one and only eve, who has made it all possible --> big hug! Very Happy

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:53 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy
Gratzies to all!!
Thnx for the contest, was alot of fun and learned alot. Should do this more often for sure. Wink
Thnx to the people that helped me ^^

I'm lookin' out for the next team up contest Twisted Evil
*adds evil laugh*

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 am   Reply with quote         

Well done everyone!... and thanks to Jim for making Pondlife such a good team... 6th!! Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for all your efforts Eve, and MB for tallying up. When's the next one?? (jumps up and down excitedly) bounce bounce

Napalm32

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 am   Reply with quote         

yeeeeeep. Thanks all for congrats, thanks Eve for all, thank PSC to EXIST.

Mir

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:27 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks everyone for a cool competition and for the relief this site gives me from the woes of life. I have been away for most of this week staying with my son who is in hospital. It is so good to find a minute and loose my self and relax my mind. Have to go back to the hospital soon but with some renewed energy. So thanks again everyone who has made this happen: eve and all the contestants. Well done to the winners.Thanks to my partner infected it has been nice working with you.

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:25 am   Reply with quote         

Mir wrote:
Thanks everyone for a cool competition and for the relief this site gives me from the woes of life. I have been away for most of this week staying with my son who is in hospital. It is so good to find a minute and loose my self and relax my mind. Have to go back to the hospital soon but with some renewed energy. So thanks again everyone who has made this happen: eve and all the contestants. Well done to the winners.Thanks to my partner infected it has been nice working with you.
all the best for your son , Mir,

JORDAN792

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice job all, it was fun. I think we should do it again sometime! Congrats to the winners! Thanks to Eve and Marco for keeping us updated and organizing (Eve) the whole thing.

MindGraph

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank you Tishy for an excellent organized comp......that I had to drop out of midway in which I wish to thank my friend Luxwiz for holding our team in great position single handed. Sorry I had to drop out but could not control my circumstances.
To the winners....well deserved and to all the rest of the creative artists who participated....NICE CHOPPIN!! Wink cheers salut

rose-wood71

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations to our top 3 winners and to all who participated.
Thanks to Eve who made this comp happen, a job well done.
A special thanks to my partner Abraham who did and excellent job and was very supportive during this process. Thanks friend was nice working with you also.

Had fun during this comp and hope to do again another time.

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Polly kept us from being dead last even though I wasn't able to play! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - FINAL RESULT TEAM CHOP '08 - Reply to topic