Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Any DJ's here? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         

hollisterb wrote:
candron wrote:
hollisterb wrote:
Haha I like to have my hands in bit a bit everything...just not any gay shit Wink
whats wrong whit gay people ? its like a vinyl , you can play them at both sites Laughing Laughing

Nah it's just the way I wrote I put my hands in a bit of everything - I just wanted to make it clear just in case anyone took it the wrong way when I wrote that Wink

Some things I don't put my hands near haha urrgghhh i feel dirty just typing that shit
when you put your hands in there shit it will be Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing but all respect for evryones feelings and behavings

roger1

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

You need to get a DJ program called Tractor (or Traktor, can't remember). It's like being able to program two turntables to do what you want them to do in advance.

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:
You need to get a DJ program called Tractor (or Traktor, can't remember). It's like being able to program two turntables to do what you want them to do in advance.

Well that's just lazy.

Laughing

http://www.download.com/Traktor-DJ-Studio/3000-2170_4-10187054.html

splodge

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

all the DJ's i know at the mo' and i know a few, put the whole show on an external hard drive at home and take that with them and a laptop, with an aditional 5,000 trax in case they get any requests, my friend wayne has a wi-fi link to the flat above the pub and challenged people to sugest a trak he might not have, with a direct link to limewire he never lost a challenge Laughing

Hallcross Toots

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
all the DJ's i know at the mo' and i know a few, put the whole show on an external hard drive at home and take that with them and a laptop, with an aditional 5,000 trax in case they get any requests, my friend wayne has a wi-fi link to the flat above the pub and challenged people to sugest a trak he might not have, with a direct link to limewire he never lost a challenge Laughing
good old limewire, Very Happy splodge you rock man Cool

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
all the DJ's i know at the mo' and i know a few, put the whole show on an external hard drive at home and take that with them and a laptop, with an aditional 5,000 trax in case they get any requests.

Now THAT would be the way to go if you're just doing small events.

Already have your set recorded and just press play...then stand behind the laptop and act like you're doing something.

Wink

splodge

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         

his laptop is plugged into the main amps and lighting system, it's a great show, only problem is he only works in a local gay bar, never was a problen as the 'great unwanted' (gays, bikers and gypsies) always shared the same bars in Doncaster, but the owners of this bar, two bull dykes, dont want the bikers and gypsies.
more bigoted than the average christians Sad

Hallcross Toots
sonic3

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
hollisterb wrote:
candron wrote:
hollisterb wrote:
Haha I like to have my hands in bit a bit everything...just not any gay shit Wink
whats wrong whit gay people ? its like a vinyl , you can play them at both sites Laughing Laughing

Nah it's just the way I wrote I put my hands in a bit of everything - I just wanted to make it clear just in case anyone took it the wrong way when I wrote that Wink

Some things I don't put my hands near haha urrgghhh i feel dirty just typing that shit
when you put your hands in there shit it will be Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing but all respect for evryones feelings and behavings

Laughing Smile Smile cheers

dewdew

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
average christians
Laughing Laughing ..... Shocked Ooh sorry, i thought that was funny.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. ....... blackeye ...... Confused Damn stone throwing idiots. Laughing

I know how to mash the shuffle and random button on the cd player. Dj Dewy-Dewd in the hiz'ouse. Mixing Merle Haggard with Cypress Hill takes talent. Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Any DJ's here? - Reply to topic