Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - H2H - people that missed out. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What if anything should be done.

Send email to members returning after long breaks to make sure they will turn up.

14%

14%

[ 5 ]

Have ones that miss out do an entry in the hope of getting installed in a given window, if people do not show in round 1.

85%

85%

[ 30 ]

Total Votes: 35

annajon

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

Easter is NEXT next week, H2H starts on the 6th, and that is not Easter in my country..... is it different where you live? Shocked Shocked Shocked

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Good Friday is the 10th, easter weekend is 10th through 13th, but my kids are off school from tomorrow through to 19th April, so I presume this is similar for a lot of people.

Just an odd time to start the comp. Still we all have to deal.

Not a tragedy I am sure.

annajon

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

ah, well, I have a job 4 days a week, so I have to hurry home every Monday as long as I am in the competition too. No computers at work.... only real paintbrushes and sissors... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm   Reply with quote         

what if we have 2 no-shows in the same bracket (no winner)?

cafn8d

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

dbbowling wrote:

Didn't this happen before? I don't remember what was done about it for the next round, though.

mellowdesign

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll join?! The only w/end I can't do is around 2nd May as my sis is getting married...

If it's a prob I'll wait til next time

Smile

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I avoid all this fuss by simply NOT entering H2H.

The stress is just TOO much for me. I get wrinkles. Sad

Ditto.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
dbbowling wrote:

Didn't this happen before? I don't remember what was done about it for the next round, though.
It happened twice in the H2H 2007 - DLowrie vs ginamontes ans jasper vs wilky434

The losers with the highest votes (Eepi and mightybeet) were picked to fill the empty brackets in the next round.

To top it all, TheRealDeal (aka Alex) admitted using an alias and forfeited his win to let deshone move on to the next round.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 pm   Reply with quote         

i haven't got an e-mail saying it started. i how ever did get an e-mail saying they were waiting to get enough people. so my question is has it started? and if so please forgive me for not knowing. could some one please pm me the answer to my question Embarassed

thanks matt

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
DaVinci

Post Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
i haven't got an e-mail saying it started. i how ever did get an e-mail saying they were waiting to get enough people. so my question is has it started? and if so please forgive me for not knowing. could some one please pm me the answer to my question Embarassed

thanks matt

Yeah you're in! Your first round is vs mere_artist, you can check the H2H bracket at the contest button! Good luck!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

thanks matt

Yeah you're in! Your first round is vs mere_artist, you can check the H2H bracket at the contest button! Good luck!
thanks... but when i checked the link i didn't see a start date anyone have an idea as to when that is?
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
DaVinci

Post Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

thanks matt

thanks... but when i checked the link i didn't see a start date anyone have an idea as to when that is?
-matt-

The H2H circus is starting after this weekend on monday!

JORDAN792

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

OK I missed out I know it has already started But if there are so many no shows why wouldn't we fill the empty slots..... I would love to join in. Chopping an image I may not be able to post is fine by me. From what I've read there may be a few others that would like to as well. Confused

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - H2H - people that missed out. - Reply to topic