Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - CS3 key - Reply to topic

kinetic_be

Post Fri May 08, 2009 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey

I need some information first before I actually buy.
After searching the net, I finally found CS3 Master collection-software so I have valid software and can upgrade to CS4. (I need valid software because I'm going to use this on self-employed base and because you're not supposed to use hacked software :p)

So my question is:
This guy sells a key only. That's fine by me.. I only need the key because the software can either be downloaded + I already have the software.
He sais that he never registred the key and sent me a screenshot of an email he got from Adobe with the keys.

So would this be enough? buying his 'key' he got by email from Adobe to be legally in order with valid software?
The guy who's selling it, is living close-by, so I'd buy at his place and can actually see the key.

Just to make sure, I'm asking it here, because there's enough people here who have bought Adobe software to know how it works.

Thanks in advance.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Fri May 08, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

If he sent you a screenshot, can't you already see the key? Very Happy

Post Fri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

i hope its not fake, other wise buy a MAC Very Happy

Post Fri May 08, 2009 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
Hey

I need some information first before I actually buy.
After searching the net, I finally found CS3 Master collection-software so I have valid software and can upgrade to CS4. (I need valid software because I'm going to use this on self-employed base and because you're not supposed to use hacked software :p)

So my question is:
This guy sells a key only. That's fine by me.. I only need the key because the software can either be downloaded + I already have the software.
He sais that he never registred the key and sent me a screenshot of an email he got from Adobe with the keys.

So would this be enough? buying his 'key' he got by email from Adobe to be legally in order with valid software?
The guy who's selling it, is living close-by, so I'd buy at his place and can actually see the key.

Just to make sure, I'm asking it here, because there's enough people here who have bought Adobe software to know how it works.

Thanks in advance.

Just be aware Adobe has an activation sequence so that no more than 3 installs are allowed because of all the piracy out there, their trying to cover their ass. Every upgrade I made (I'm now using CS3), I've had to get on the phone for assistance to use the software.

kinetic_be

Post Fri May 08, 2009 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Well I've got the key emailed (based on good trust) and going to install CS3 Master Collection again, use the key, activate and register it on my name and if that works, I'll pay him.

Very nice of him to send the key for me to try out Smile

Oscar

Post Fri May 08, 2009 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll sell you my key... all I need is to fire up my keymaker.

Granulated

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:57 am   Reply with quote         

Just a word of warning... CS4 is bugged to hell ! (at least in regards to the GPU acceleration stuff)

If i were you I'd get this key and then just run a kosher CS3.

Post Sat May 09, 2009 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
Just a word of warning... CS4 is bugged to hell ! (at least in regards to the GPU acceleration stuff)

Thisthisthisthisthis

Post Sat May 09, 2009 12:51 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Granulated wrote:

Thisthisthisthisthis

Thisthisthisthisthis

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
mason4300 wrote:
Granulated wrote:

Thisthisthisthisthis

Thisthisthisthisthis

Exactly.

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank you for the feedback.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - CS3 key - Reply to topic