Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - COMING SOON OH YEAH - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

splodge

Post Wed May 20, 2009 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         

bumpety

Hallcross Toots
sirenka

Post Wed May 20, 2009 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I would like to participate, but I don't have a team ...if anyone is interested ...send me a PM !

splodge

Post Wed May 20, 2009 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

absolutly no limit on the number of teams, bigger teams seeme to do better, (min = 2, max = 4) digital camera a bonus, photoshop skills a bonus, bribing the judges a must, Smile

Hallcross Toots

Post Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

sirenka wrote:
I would like to participate, but I don't have a team ...if anyone is interested ...send me a PM !
sweetcakes i would like to play, but , but, but, first i dont understand this game, second Arc 's avatar is so brrrrrrr f..king a doll?? oke maybe i now a good winning team, Me ( ofcourse) you ( of course) salvezza ( of course ) and and let me stinck Very Happy kinetics Very Happy Very Happy

sirenka

Post Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
sirenka wrote:
sweetcakes i would like to play, but , but, but, first i dont understand this game, second Arc 's avatar is so brrrrrrr f..king a doll?? oke maybe i now a good winning team, Me ( ofcourse) you ( of course) salvezza ( of course ) and and let me stinck Very Happy kinetics Very Happy Very Happy

We have a team then Wink yuppiiii... I don't understand it also...but we'll manage somehow Razz

@Arc...please change the avatar...I think that poor girl is exhausted from F*** Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

@Arc...please change the avatar...I think that poor girl is exhausted from F*** Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote] hahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa Very Happy Very Happy but first we have to ask sal en marcel to play with us, shall i come over lets say for 10 years to talk about this Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing oke serious , ( my hormones are going to fast ) so if we want to win this, we need money, i try to buy out splodge, signing him a paper afther i make him drunk Very Happy so you put in your charmes on the other jury members, oke ???

anfa

Post Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Me and YaPalAl still need two members to make up our team!

sirenka

Post Wed May 20, 2009 7:02 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
so if we want to win this, we need money, i try to buy out splodge, signing him a paper afther i make him drunk Very Happy so you put in your charmes on the other jury members, oke ???

First, I need a list of all members of the jury! Twisted Evil
Second, I know what splodge wants, and it's not money! Laughing (I think it's Vodka)

Post Wed May 20, 2009 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

sirenka wrote:
candron wrote:
so if we want to win this, we need money, i try to buy out splodge, signing him a paper afther i make him drunk Very Happy so you put in your charmes on the other jury members, oke ???

Second, I know what splodge wants, and it's not money! Laughing (I think it's Vodka)
i dont know the jury, i think its a secret Cool so ssssssttttt, we try to highjack this site and we win, jihaaaaaaaaa btw anfa is still looking for 2 loosers Very Happy Laughing hahahaa he already pissed his pants i think now we showed up Very Happy

sirenka

Post Wed May 20, 2009 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

@candron :

so Sal and Marcel or Anfa and YaPalA ? Shocked Very Happy

Post Wed May 20, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote         

sirenka wrote:
@candron :

so Sal and Marcel or Anfa and YaPalA ? Shocked Very Happy
sal and marcel dont know anything jet Very Happy Laughing Laughing i pm theme, can you send me the pictures of the nude beach now??? thx Laughing Laughing Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Thu May 21, 2009 10:42 am   Reply with quote         

Mir

Post Thu May 21, 2009 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Me and YaPalAl still need two members to make up our team!

I'm with this team too. Very Happy

Granulated

Post Thu May 21, 2009 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

bumpage

Granulated

Post Thu May 21, 2009 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

sirenka wrote:
candron wrote:

I am open to bribery of the flesh....nyumnyums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - COMING SOON OH YEAH - Reply to topic