Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rip Van Winkle - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

glennhanna

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 am   Reply with quote         

I was just up for 67 hours straight. I'll sleep good tonight. It helps to just stay up all night and pick another day to sleep. Since I woke up, I worked 24 hours, had 9 meals, and played 3 softball games. Good Night.

annajon

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 am   Reply with quote         

BRITTON wrote:
id try some weed, but im prescribed that so maybe not so good for you ayy? i know a good doctor Razz

Sean? Are you there? - No drugs policy means no weed either..... fool

annajon

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:27 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
I was just up for 67 hours straight. I'll sleep good tonight. It helps to just stay up all night and pick another day to sleep. Since I woke up, I worked 24 hours, had 9 meals, and played 3 softball games. Good Night.

Ah.... to be 29 again Glenn, I remember the weekends, home at 5 pm on Friday, after a full weeks work, then start work on my creative stuff without sleep untill 11 pm SUNDAY and off to bed till 7 am Monday morning for a full weeks work again. Living on coffee, macaroni and good music alone, to fire the creative bugs.... Those were the days!

sonic3

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:37 am   Reply with quote         

Once when i was younger, a friend had a few of us mates stay over for a bit of a drinking session.
When it got late no one could sleep so we put on some relaxing music..'Enigma' i think.. but this had no affect at all, so we decided to play some other kind of music, which turned out to be 'White Snake' and with in 5 mins we had all fell off to sleep.
So try some rock music.

Or try watching the cricket on tv Laughing

annajon

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 am   Reply with quote         

sonic3 wrote:
Once when i was younger, a friend had a few of us mates stay over for a bit of a drinking session.
When it got late no one could sleep so we put on some relaxing music..'Enigma' i think.. but this had no affect at all, so we decided to play some other kind of music, which turned out to be 'White Snake' and with in 5 mins we had all fell off to sleep.
So try some rock music.

Or try watching the cricket on tv Laughing

The music that used to work for me was an experimental rockband from The Hague, called Climate Control. I would play it very soft, so I had to almost hold my breath to hear it, and that would usually put me to sleep. But, nowadays I have to play the disc and repeat it again, and even then I only get half an hour sleep at most.... Whatever the music I play.

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:19 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
I seriously don't care for the alias carp. I seriously don't care for aliases that jump on threads using foul language like you did earlier.
Somebody ban this guy.

im new here...and if you talking about the other guy wishin someone dead...then you got it backwards. he cursed ..so i curse back.. no harm no foul.. ban yourself

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:21 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
BRITTON wrote:
id try some weed, but im prescribed that so maybe not so good for you ayy? i know a good doctor Razz

Sean? Are you there? - No drugs policy means no weed either..... fool

i dont know sean.my name is jack. but im prescribed marinol for my glaucoma and it helps me sleep at night as well..i was just suggesting.. sorry to make you mad

ScionShade

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:46 am   Reply with quote         

BRITTON wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
I seriously don't care for the alias carp. I seriously don't care for aliases that jump on threads using foul language like you did earlier.
Somebody ban this guy.

im new here...and if you talking about the other guy wishin someone dead...then you got it backwards. he cursed ..so i curse back.. no harm no foul.. ban yourself

Nope. Curse so curse back..it don't work that way. We don't use foul language here like it's going out of style. There's standards for it's use which all users come to know after some time in the community. It's a very delicate balance.
Anfa, and I have been year for a few years, and we still have to build up some credit/goodwill before we go cussing off.
If you aint an alias that's fine, but enter a contest, learn some Photoshop.
If you're just looking for a forum to join, I'd suggest trying your local newspaper's forums. There'll be more there for ya.

splodge

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:21 am   Reply with quote         

BRITTON does not look like an alias, but i can only check back 1 month

Hallcross Toots
annajon

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Britton, Anfa and TheShaman, go play outside....

You know I need the rest, so don't make me fuzz over your skwobbelings!

buckie74

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:25 am   Reply with quote         

You know, I actually take clonazepam to help me sleep...! Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 am   Reply with quote         

buckie74 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazepam Shocked Confused Sad

I will stick to non chemical methods for a while.

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
BRITTON does not look like an alias, but i can only check back 1 month
nope not an alias, just havnt had much time to unleash my PS skills. but i will soon i promise. and scionshade. im a new user i read a few threads . and it is curse word city. so you cant say "we" dont use words like that here..because from what ive seen its everywhere. how long someone has been on a site makes no difference. everyone is equal. not unless you paid to have the stink removed from your shit. wich would make you "better" than everyone else. and "we" all know that is a heavy crown to carry.

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="ScionShade"][quote="BRITTON"]
ScionShade wrote:

If you aint an alias that's fine, but enter a contest, learn some Photoshop.
If you're just looking for a forum to join, I'd suggest trying your local newspaper's forums. There'll be more there for ya.

some of us have jobs that require more than just 8 hours behind a desk. as for me im a concrete finisher. by the time i get home its dinner, shower, and bed . and do it all over the next day ..5 days a week. i joined up here after months of being a guest and reading forums and staring at the art. ill enter soon enough. maybe next week ill sit down and do a little PS'ing im no master or nothing, but it sure is fun do fiddle around with.

nice to meet ya scion. my bad for getting off on the wrong foot. just call me jack thats my name

buckie74

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
buckie74 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazepam Shocked Confused Sad

I will stick to non chemical methods for a while.

Thanks for the link. I do read up on what meds I take, I swear, and my doctor keeps a close eye on me. I take .5 miligram pills and sometimes break those up into smaller pieces. I'm 52 years old and don't take any hormone replacement therapy because both of my parents died of cancer. This has been a great alternative for me when those other 12 ideas don't work. Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rip Van Winkle - Reply to topic