Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Because sometimes life SUCKS - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

dbbowling wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
. . . but DB, tell us how you really feel, bud. Wink

ok...

Im tired, overworked, stressed, and underpaid.
But i guess we all have to count our blessings.

Hug On the bright side, you're coming to Boston for PSW and meeting up with some of us later this month! Very Happy

Canuck <º)))><

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I keep getting my threads locked. Razz

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
I keep getting my threads locked. Razz

Laughing Hug Hug reindeer

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

beiluesiterie wrote:
you suck even more then life (and I'm an expert)

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
beiluesiterie wrote:
you suck even more then life (and I'm an expert)

She meant to say "MASSAGE" (she has an accent)
,and she was looking right at YOU. Shocked

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
This padded cell is for REYREY to try to help protect him from any more crap happening in his life! (re: ruptured appendix, cat dying, leukemia diagnosis and ongoing battle, motorcycle accident and busted wrist.... Shocked) We love ya' ReyRey, an' wanna keep ya' around! Laughing

P.S. We're all having to economize --I couldn't get TWO padded cells. So you're going to have to share the space with BLUE LURKER! Wink

haha

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Hugs available from ReinMan at any time. reindeer

We all tend to suck, at times. It is part of the Life Journey. The important thing, that I've found anyway, is that we keep doing our best to love and forgive and move on in spite of the suckage.

And even doing that can suck sometimes. Wink

Remember: if you think your health, money, or job defines who you are, well that isn't so. Those things can make the suckage of life feel less crappy. But in the end you are much much more than all those things. You may not feel good at the moment, but you are good. And I pray (I'm also talking to myself here) that basic goodness will help you find your way, and that in doing so others will be inspired by you to find their own way through the suckage.

Hug Uncle ReinMan

Wink

delia

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

Hubby out of work, neither one of us can find a job.... Savings ran out with this last mortgage payment, so we gotta fine *SOMETHING* soon.

Sad

Scary situation for sure!

http://www.track4va.com

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
Hubby out of work, neither one of us can find a job.... Savings ran out with this last mortgage payment, so we gotta fine *SOMETHING* soon.

Sad

I hope things get better for you soon Smile

st1n3r

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
glennhanna wrote:
I separated from my wife in August of 2008. I lived in a storage shed behind a house for 4 months, where I thought I'd be saving money, instead, the roomate in the house owes me $500, which I'll never see. That's what I get for being kind and helping him out. I had to get out of that place and moved to a two bedroom apartment, where I've lived for almost 3 months by myself. I have no furniture, no tv, and sleep on the floor on a pad. I have about $10,000 in debt from the past year, and am doing everything I can to pay it off. The interest is killing me. Work has slowed down, no overtime allowed, and February was a shortened month. After my $500 draw to pay rent, and childsupport payment, I'll get about $100 for my next paycheck, can't pay off debts with that or pay my bills. 10 years of life savings have now evaporatated. I'm moving backwards in worth. I'm going to have to sell my car to survive, my sweet Celica, and buy a hunk of junk to get from place to place, or get a bicycle (not my favorite option since it rains in Oregon and I have to be at work at 5:30am). It's almost time to shut off my phone and internet. I can't believe I have a full-time job and am living so poorly.
The bright side, being a part of a community at PSC, even if I don't chop very often, it's still fun to interact and see entries. Hopefully I can work things out with my wife, I miss my real home and family.
Crying or Very sad Good luck man, hope you can work it all out. Best wishes. Wink

good luck glennhanna Confused

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

delia

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Mel47 wrote:
deliandave wrote:

Sad

I hope things get better for you soon Smile

And good things come from positive, vibes, see? I have an interview at 8 a.m. tomorrow....

Smile Keep sending lucky job vibes my way!

http://www.track4va.com
Tesore

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Best of luck @ all Hug

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Somehow I thought this sign was appropriate. It represents life and wishes us good luck!

Deliandave - I'm confident you'll nail your interview and land the job!!!

Update from here: mr. nancers is back working for a company he worked for as an independent contractor 7-10 years ago. I got a 2.5% raise based on my job performance July 1!

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:

Somehow I thought this sign was appropriate. It represents life and wishes us good luck!

Deliandave - I'm confident you'll nail your interview and land the job!!!

Update from here: mr. nancers is back working for a company he worked for as an independent contractor 7-10 years ago. I got a 2.5% raise based on my job performance July 1!

What!!!??? EVERYBODY KNOWS you're worth 2.75!!!!! The Bastards!!!
What I meant to say is congratulations. Embarassed Very Happy
Deliandave and Glennhanna I sincerely am sending out the most positive vibes I can muster. Good luck. Smile

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
glennhanna

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Because sometimes life SUCKS - Reply to topic