Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Computer Problems - Fish on vid #2 - Reply to topic

Canuck <º)))><

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 am   Reply with quote         

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 am   Reply with quote         

heya, Fish, get some sun dude. Wink

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 am   Reply with quote         

Arguing with people about believing in Jesus is a complete waste of time, as a Christian and a man of faith I think the only way to show people the truth is to have them experience God's love. I can't tell you how many people ( broken down and faithless ) show up on Sunday morning Church with no faith and no hope and experience the love of God first hand, to say the least they leave with a new view of life and a heart full of love.

/rant

glennhanna

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 am   Reply with quote         

I often find myself in conflict with the idea of God. Evolution started sounded logical to me over years of scientific discoveries. I mean, come on, 4 billion years is uncomprehendable to most people, (a thousand years is a long time, time that by a thousand and you get a million, a million years a thousand times is a billion... and Earth has been around a billion years 4.5 times already. Amazing) So a lot can happen in that amount of time.

Well, then I had kids. I'm constantly seeing the works of a creator with a design. The latest example, my son lost his front teeth. No worries, he has a second pair of teeth ready to move into place to be there the rest of his life. How the hell would evolution figure out that we would need two sets of teeth, one for babies, one for when we grow out of them? Maybe I'll learn one day how science can explain the forethought put into this feature.

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord! I am affected by a bald patch.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Computer Problems - Fish on vid #2 - Reply to topic