Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Let's welcome 2010 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

soulrock

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

Sanctuary wrote:
soulrock wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

Quote:
100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest! 100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest!

really?
I never knew that!
Can you give me some tut if it's okey to you.. just the basic!
Does Image Ready is also capable?
My photoshop here is version 7.0! Too oldy version!
I don't know if the version has this function. I tried CS but I think its the same with 7.0.

hey soulrock. . .
You open ur photoshop. Then select windows and find animation. If don.t have,you have to use image ready then.[/quote]

Thanks, what's your nickname?....Sanct!
I cannot find animation in version 7.0.
Ahh, okey! I will use image ready for it!

I think it will take me time! Laughing Laughing Laughing
no! The tools were the same as in photoshop! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My problem is, understanding the animation panel!

Thanks sanct! Very Happy Very Happy

Happy New Year!

JORDAN792

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

soulrock wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
soulrock wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

Quote:
100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest! 100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest!

really?
I never knew that!
Can you give me some tut if it's okey to you.. just the basic!
Does Image Ready is also capable?
My photoshop here is version 7.0! Too oldy version!
I don't know if the version has this function. I tried CS but I think its the same with 7.0.

hey soulrock. . .
You open ur photoshop. Then select windows and find animation. If don.t have,you have to use image ready then.

Thanks, what's your nickname?....Sanct!
I cannot find animation in version 7.0.
Ahh, okey! I will use image ready for it!

I think it will take me time! Laughing Laughing Laughing
no! The tools were the same as in photoshop! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My problem is, understanding the animation panel!

Thanks sanct! Very Happy Very Happy

Happy New Year![/quote]

yeah, It's been a while since I used Image Ready but it should be the same as animations... open animation window...and just play around with it. It's pretty easy to learn

rockyjob

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:52 am   Reply with quote         

Sanctuary

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 pm   Reply with quote         

if i could change something in psc, i would change the background instead of plain white. A abstract curve bg would make a diffrence. 1 of my frend decline my offer to join psc because of the bg like plain water.

Ah soulrock, my real name tan tian sheng. . . Call me whatever u want

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

As someone who has been here awhile (check my profile if you don't believe me) this site has evolved and undergone many changes, mostly due to the members who have come and gone (or stuck around).

I think it's always good to have side contests, and the members typically set them up and run them. The Scavenger Hunt and Reunion contests both started as side contests that were born here in the forum. Hence the "Fun and Games" forum....

I joined the site right before the very first H2H, and that was an idea that came up in chat.

I would like to see less bickering and arguing about votes and "all source", and if someone "deserved" their win, etc.

I'd like for 2010 at PSC to be MORE FUN!!!

Maybe I'll STFUAC for a change. It's been awhile. However I grab random images from all over the place and don't cite my resources or get permission....I'll prolly end up banned. Wink

Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:36 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
As someone who has been here awhile (check my profile if you don't believe me) this site has evolved and undergone many changes, mostly due to the members who have come and gone (or stuck around).

I think it's always good to have side contests, and the members typically set them up and run them. The Scavenger Hunt and Reunion contests both started as side contests that were born here in the forum. Hence the "Fun and Games" forum....

I joined the site right before the very first H2H, and that was an idea that came up in chat.

I would like to see less bickering and arguing about votes and "all source", and if someone "deserved" their win, etc.

I'd like for 2010 at PSC to be MORE FUN!!!

Maybe I'll STFUAC for a change. It's been awhile. However I grab random images from all over the place and don't cite my resources or get permission....I'll prolly end up banned. Wink

Laughing They will have to ban me too! And probably a lot of others

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Let's welcome 2010 - Reply to topic