Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - CHOPPERDOME IS BACK - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

blue_lurker

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Are multiple submissions allowed here like they are in the main contests? I'm probably going to have two final images... Confused

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

NinjaNumberNine wrote:
Are multiple submissions allowed here like they are in the main contests? I'm probably going to have two final images... Confused

um no its a one on one, look at the other contest and see how they are run its the same for every one

3 days chopping
3 cays voting
1 image per-person...come on I know ya got brains and ya can read lets play with in the rules K

Look this is not a sanctioned contest its just a little fun to have in the forum, so dont sweat it and just enjoy thats whats fun is all about Wink

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Explain this then:

Very Happy

glennhanna

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

That's a PSC contest. The Chopper Dome isn't a PSC contest. It's just a 3rd-Party game you are playing in the threads.

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I know. I was just replying to bluelurker where he said
blue_lurker wrote:
um no its a one on one, look at the other contest and see how they are run its the same for every one

3 days chopping
3 cays voting
1 image per-person...come on I know ya got brains and ya can read lets play with in the rules K

Look this is not a sanctioned contest its just a little fun to have in the forum, so dont sweat it and just enjoy thats whats fun is all about Wink

And yeah I'm having fun. Just a callback..

EDIT: Can I host the full image on ImageShack and the cropped part here? Speaking of which, how do I "send" you the image anyway? PM a link? And does it have to be under 128 KB again? Even on imageshack? You could always just put a link in your post like this:
[img][/img] to the file on imageshack.

Thanks,

NNN

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

yup, just PM blue the link, and he knows how to add an image linky..lol

the reason you dont post your own image is anonymity, though at times they can be guessed by some. That is just how we play our little game here for this contest.

If you win, you get a kewl sig like I have..

The image size should not stretch the forums too much, I would put the max width around 1280 X 960 ish..
since it on your own hosting, quality wise, make it however large you want within reason. I would not post an image at 12 megs or anything... thats just overkill for this.

Example, my image finalized at 1285 X 877 @ 575.29 kb.
That is just above what an advantage members upload restriction on the daily contests are... that is what I would recommend.

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:27 am   Reply with quote         

NinjaNumberNine wrote:
I know. I was just replying to bluelurker where he said
blue_lurker wrote:

3 days chopping
3 cays voting

And yeah I'm having fun. Just a callback..

EDIT: Can I host the full image on ImageShack and the cropped part here? Speaking of which, how do I "send" you the image anyway? PM a link? And does it have to be under 128 KB again? Even on imageshack? You could always just put a link in your post like this:
[img][/img] to the file on imageshack.

Thanks,

NNN

Oh come off it man, read the bloody first part of the thread, look I am giving you a huge chance here, your unknow and well to be honest not even a proven member here, yet Im giving you a chance to prove all this bullshit attitude.

Look at the other chopperdome contests and you would not be making this harder than it should be. So why not take a little time and read the rules and read what people take the time to tell you OK. Cause Im starting to regret my choice ok Evil or Very Mad

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry if i've been crap but I'm used to kinder reactions- I'll brace up. Very Happy

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 am   Reply with quote         

NinjaNumberNine wrote:
Sorry if i've been crap but I'm used to kinder reactions- I'll brace up. Very Happy

Look Im unsure now of your age group here Im not being a wanker but just how old are you?

With regards to a kinder reaction, mate I let you play in a forum game with out any community ties here and unproven with in PSC...thats a good reception in my opinion. Im not sure where else you play but for me its more about just chilling and having fun, yeah theres rules to bo by but there not hard to follow. You need to take some time I think and get to know how a place runs before you try to change it to suit your needs. This one of the best sites of it's kind out there, for learning and improving your skills, you just need to learn to fit in, the rest will just follow, honest.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm 15. And relatively mature for that age. Twisted Evil

Oh and note to BL there's a spelling error in the latest Chopperdome voting thing- Tofu is spelled Tofe. (just a pointer, don't get mad or anything) Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm   Reply with quote         

NinjaNumberNine wrote:

Oh and note to BL there's a spelling error in the latest Chopperdome voting thing- Tofu is spelled Tofe. (just a pointer, don't get mad or anything) Very Happy

Tofe is his alias.

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

NinjaNumberNine wrote:

Mature in what sense?

heh... what is tofe? not a word i or dictionary.com know.

tofu (not tofu the great) is a soft, bland, white cheese like food, high in protein content, made from curdled soybean milk: used originally in Oriental cookery but now in a wide variety of soups and other dishes.

Tofu the great is a soft, bland cheese Shocked ... wait a minute..

Toffee or Taffy a chewy candy made of sugar or molasses boiled down, often with butter, nuts, etc.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

NinjaNumberNine wrote:

I asked your age because you have that rush in and do attitude of the young, so as an old fart I had to change how I interacted with you. Take a tip from an old guy that has made many mistakes...slow down and smell the roses you just may learn something that may have passed you by.

Thanks for the spelling tip got it right in the thread screwed it up in the title...but tofa...tufeo...tufro...damnit he dont mind. Wink

OK IM LOOKING FOR THE NEXT BUNCH OF CHOPPERS
WHAT YA SCARED OF GETTING YA ASS KICKED

Twisted Evil BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IF YA DONT PLAY THE GAME GOES AWAY

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - CHOPPERDOME IS BACK - Reply to topic