Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Votes - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:

Very Happy

soulrock

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Peace brothers! I don't wanna see blood! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

God, I love this place. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
God, I love this place. Laughing Laughing Laughing

me too Very Happy

gramps

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Starman wrote:
(upd) Smile

hey all

i dont wanna give of the wrong impression that i vote to get votes!
I think people who put some effort into a chop deserve a vote! Smile

So ive been thinking it over and have come to terms that im to damn NICE!!!! Laughing

or am i Twisted Evil

I voted for your chop because I read your meaning. I liked your satire! Using that source again so soon takes the fun away.

Laughing

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I voted for your chop because I read your meaning. I liked your satire! Using that source again so soon takes the fun away.

Laughing[/quote]

Thanks gramps Wink

mastermason

Post Sat May 01, 2010 2:44 am   Reply with quote         

Is it just me or does voting really suck in here. Especially in the last few days.
Personally I think artists should remain anonymous until one has cast his or her votes.
I am not taking anything of the winners because they all deserve to be there but it's seems me that there is also a lot of friendship involved in voting.
On many occasions I felt that some of my entries were well under voted.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy doing what I'm doing but it would just be nice that for once I find the top place instead of the second or third.

blue_lurker

Post Sat May 01, 2010 2:48 am   Reply with quote         

Chop it and it will win....one day
Look guys forget the votes...there are so many threads on this site about voting its just not worth it. Enjoy what this place is a great place to enjoy others art and learn for some of the best photo manipulators out there.

Chill my Brother PSCers and enjoy the ride not the out come.

Post Sat May 01, 2010 2:51 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Look guys forget the votes...there are so many threads on this site about voting its just not worth it. Enjoy what this place is a great place to enjoy others art and learn for some of the best photo manipulators out there.

thumleft

Post Sat May 01, 2010 6:21 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

I have to agree with Mastermason on this.
There just is alot to do with friendship or w/e. That's not bad...it's about wanting someone to do good in a contest.

HOWEVER, i do think that alot of votes are given or NOT being given without even looking if there's some effort in it.
Personally, i vote for a chop which has alot of effort and time in it. If i don't watch these 2 things, i vote for a 'good look' chop. If the image is right, and looks sharp, i vote.
I have the slightest idea that the biggest part don't do that.

But i guess that's a personal thing.

My conclusion: People shouldn't look too much at the one who made it. Better look at the image and focus on that if you like it or not.

I guess i should bend over to get my ass whooped.

Post Sat May 01, 2010 9:05 am   Reply with quote         

In my opinion, effort does count, but you should vote for the result, or what you like. And 1+hour isnt effort for me... 2,3 hours or more is efort. Also I try to avoid voting for cliche stuff, originality is always a plus..
As I said earlier I vote for results, and when you vote for results, in my opinion as it was when I got here, newbies learn much much more, as they constantly try to better and get some more votes instead of being satisfied with a ton of votes and thinking they are doing great.
Just saying.. Smile

mawaho

Post Sat May 01, 2010 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

I agree with Starman in that I vote for a lot of images because they appeal to me. We get so many votes so why waste them? I have no idea yet who votes for mine or who it is that I vote for because I tend to just look at the images and so they may well be anonymous.
I do though feel that we are given a lot of votes. Should we just be able to pick our top 10, or even 3?

Post Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

mawaho wrote:
I agree with Starman in that I vote for a lot of images because they appeal to me. We get so many votes so why waste them? I have no idea yet who votes for mine or who it is that I vote for because I tend to just look at the images and so they may well be anonymous.
I do though feel that we are given a lot of votes. Should we just be able to pick our top 10, or even 3?

Maybe we could do some math on this...All the entries devided through 5 or so, and the number what comes out, will be the amount of votes to spend. If non advantage members upload more entries, the math sum will be done again, and give you more votes as the new entries are posted.

That would be the best solution imho. Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Votes - Reply to topic