Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hey Everybody! - Reply to topic

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello everyone,
I'm Laredo.
I've been enjoying this place for a few weeks now and think it's high time I said hello to all the great artists here so Hello!
I live in beautiful Kentucky where the hills are rolling, the horses are plenty, the fishing is good and the grass is blue, well....that actually depends on how much you've had. I'm a 39 years old hill billy & divorced(although now I'm with my new-found soul mate- she's the best!)but I'm a kid at heart. My favorite pastimes are hiking, spelunking, fishing, climbing, geocaching & camping. I work with metal everyday; I'm either welding it, griding it, bending it, all fabrication so this is a great outlet for all the stresses that come with being a shop foreman.
I think it's great that I can get on here and un-wind from the daily blood, sweat & tears that I know we all go through in one way or another.
For the creators of PSC; I could never thank them enough; Thank You∞
As I slowly learn to hone what creative skills I had in my youth & bring them back to health, I promise: Not to take things too seriously, To have fun, To open my mind to new ways of doing things, To respect my fellow human being & last but not least....To laugh a little bit more 'cause there's always a reason to laugh.
Along the way you may see me submitting renderings of what I can promise you is straight from the heart so in that respect I ask to please state the obvious, give direction, point out the errors of my ways, critique fully, for I welcome any & all tips for what could've or should've been done in your opinion because, to me.... sharing knowledge is the best way to get knowledge.
Alright then, with all that said....Let's have some fun.

Best Regards, Laredo

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome!

Nice work so far!

Tesore

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome Very Happy

supak0ma

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 am   Reply with quote         

Hi! Smile

blue_lurker

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 am   Reply with quote         

Yellow Very Happy

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome to the place you will not be able to leave Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome fellow metal manipulator.
Keep your rods dry !!

bom

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome Laredo, You sound like my kinda fellow! This is a great site and I think you will enjoy the community! (Well most of it anyway. Like any family we have our crazies!) Looking forward to seeing your work! thumright

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

What part of KY?

I'm a Nashville Tennessean myself. Louisville is nice, it's the only part of Kentucky I've seen, other than view from I-65.

Anyways, welcome aboard!

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         

bsoholic wrote:
What part of KY?

I'm a Nashville Tennessean myself. Louisville is nice, it's the only part of Kentucky I've seen, other than view from I-65.

Anyways, welcome aboard!

Well hey neighbor!
I'm in central KY, in a little place called Highbridge near where the Dix river meets the Ky river which is 20 yards from my front porch. We're surrounded by the palisades of the river with caves, great limestone walls and waterfalls you can camp behind; I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Thanks for the welcome everyone....I'm hooked on PSC!

dannyboyuk09

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to (I think its been said) the place you can not leave. You may vanish for a year or two but you will always come back.

I've been awol for a few months now and I'm so glad to be back, back in that "Chop every day" frame of mind that I started with...

I have to be honest though, it's taken me a while to find my stride again; but I'm sure I'll soon find my PSC Legs again.

Welcome once again, you will learn so much here from the many great artists... good luck and most importantly...HAVE FUN!
Wink

Post Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome to PSC! I think you may like it here. I see that you have advantage now... Thats a good thing to have. thumright

Keep up the good work and have fun,
Todd

Post Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:57 am   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:
Welcome to PSC! I think you may like it here. I see that you have advantage now... Thats a good thing to have. thumright

Keep up the good work and have fun,
Todd

Advantage? I do?.........Whoa! I DO!
WOW!........that's ticklin' me good!.....not sure how that happened but I'd like to thank who's responsible for that....
...googol-plexillion Thanks to you! TJ?
cheers

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hey Everybody! - Reply to topic