Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Logo for a rebrand CONTEST Payment through Paypal. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Would you vote on the results?

Heck yeah!

30%

30%

[ 4 ]

Maybe

23%

23%

[ 3 ]

No.

46%

46%

[ 6 ]

Total Votes: 13

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed May 19, 2010 7:43 pm   Reply with quote         

EdgeData wrote:

Of course, I appologize that I was not more specific, I would understand how you would want to know more about the company to help the creative juices flow. We are an IT Consulting company, which means we are a leased IT Department.

The wesite is not complete as we are rebranding, so we are not putting anymore coding efforts into the page. However the colors seem to be a big hit with our small number of customers so far, so we want to keep those.

I'm sorry, but have I missed the NAME of your IT Consulting company. . .or is it viexperts?

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed May 19, 2010 7:47 pm   Reply with quote         

or EdgeData?

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed May 19, 2010 8:04 pm   Reply with quote         

It's quite possible he spent time at another site and thought this was it under a new name. From what I recall, the idea for psc was conceived at FARK. Maybe that's where he used to hang out?

If something doesn't make sense, ask questions. Don't just make assumptions. I'm not saying the details were 100% clear, but it's pretty obvious that it's not a spammer. In an ideal world, the OP would have made every detail clear... Also in an ideal world I'd be dating Megan Fox, and have a multi-album record deal. Very Happy

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm   Reply with quote         

seems fair Smile

EdgeData

Post Thu May 20, 2010 3:29 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
It's quite possible he spent time at another site and thought this was it under a new name. From what I recall, the idea for psc was conceived at FARK. Maybe that's where he used to hang out?

If something doesn't make sense, ask questions. Don't just make assumptions. I'm not saying the details were 100% clear, but it's pretty obvious that it's not a spammer. In an ideal world, the OP would have made every detail clear... Also in an ideal world I'd be dating Megan Fox, and have a multi-album record deal. Very Happy

Ladies and gentleman,

I apologize if you feel that this is a SCAM. If you feel that way fine, you may contact my office directly at (760) 579-7327 ext 7550. You may Google my office address and run web searches for our CURRENT business name VIEXPERTS unfortunately EdgeData will not show up yet because I have yet to REBRAND viexperts... would be tough to give a professional appearance without a logo, you think? My experience in coming to your forums has been not good. I was flamed from the moment I came in here. Yes I confused your site with one I frequented in High School before getting my degree in computer science. I simply wanted to extend my success in my inner circles. I apologize that I have, obviously, stirred up the hornets’ nest in here. I can understand your reluctance in just believing anything on the internet; however I can't begin to understand the ignorance of not researching an opportunity or asking questions in a respectful manner? Did I not show the respect you all deserved from my original post on? I changed the offer to reflect the opportunity for a professional graphic designer after receiving (do you call that) feedback.

Thus interested parties can reach me at the contact information above. If I get flamed on this board one more time, I WILL take my opportunity somewhere where it may be more appreciated.

I must say there have been a few people on these forums that did conduct themselves in a professional and courteous way and it is the ONLY reason I do not withdraw my offer completely. Thank you Tutor Me for the PM I will research the other site as well.

Best of luck to you all in whatever you want to accomplish. I look forward to seeing some great (remember WATERMARKED) work and to get a new logo for my CEO. Interested parties, I suggest you call my office.

P.S. If Megan dumps you please send me a PM.

blue_lurker

Post Thu May 20, 2010 4:22 am   Reply with quote         

EdgeData wrote:
TutorMe wrote:

Ladies and gentleman,

I apologize if you feel that this is a SCAM. If you feel that way fine, you may contact my office directly at (760) 579-7327 ext 7550. You may Google my office address and run web searches for our CURRENT business name VIEXPERTS unfortunately EdgeData will not show up yet because I have yet to REBRAND viexperts... would be tough to give a professional appearance without a logo, you think? My experience in coming to your forums has been not good. I was flamed from the moment I came in here. Yes I confused your site with one I frequented in High School before getting my degree in computer science. I simply wanted to extend my success in my inner circles. I apologize that I have, obviously, stirred up the hornets’ nest in here. I can understand your reluctance in just believing anything on the internet; however I can't begin to understand the ignorance of not researching an opportunity or asking questions in a respectful manner? Did I not show the respect you all deserved from my original post on? I changed the offer to reflect the opportunity for a professional graphic designer after receiving (do you call that) feedback.

Thus interested parties can reach me at the contact information above. If I get flamed on this board one more time, I WILL take my opportunity somewhere where it may be more appreciated.

I must say there have been a few people on these forums that did conduct themselves in a professional and courteous way and it is the ONLY reason I do not withdraw my offer completely. Thank you Tutor Me for the PM I will research the other site as well.

Best of luck to you all in whatever you want to accomplish. I look forward to seeing some great (remember WATERMARKED) work and to get a new logo for my CEO. Interested parties, I suggest you call my office.

P.S. If Megan dumps you please send me a PM.

With respect, I was not hostile but hesitant. If you had done some research your self you would have found that these offers are often made and then fail to progress other than the first post with in the forum.

I don't believe you were flamed, and if you were surly as a company representative your information could have been presented in a much better format with information on your company and its associated color choices and design preferences.

I am sorry if I have offended you

janetdog

Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:53 am   Reply with quote         

You kinda asked for it. Heh! Good luck with your logo and thanks to rey for quick flames.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Logo for a rebrand CONTEST Payment through Paypal. - Reply to topic