Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Letter to America - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing nooooooooooooooooo someone oiled his gloves

ElectronChaser

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

America has a soccer team??? Laughing

bogonet

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Laughing nooooooooooooooooo someone oiled his gloves

Ballistics like it oily Smile

FootFungas

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Ha ha ha.
Even though it was TECHNICALLY a tie, we get the edge thanks to the hilariously embarrassing goalkeeping by the Brits. You guys will be seeing slow-mo replays of him flailing for the ball for eternity now.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm   Reply with quote         

English, not Brits cheers.

But yes, the goalkeeping was extra special

glennhanna

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Proc, I don't know who else to ask, and you are the most powerful person I mildly know, but could you ban these please?

Bluesbro

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Is that what makes it sounds like there were bees buzzing all game. Very annoying for sure. I try to like soccer (ok, football Rolling Eyes) but it is SO boring. And every time someone actually tries to make an offensive move you can bet one or the other of the players near the ball will fall down as if hit by a shotgun blast ... but on replay there was maybe minimal contact if any. And don't even get me started on the freakin prima donnas that get carried off on a stretcher, only to return to the field (ok, pitch Rolling Eyes ) 5 minutes later. Rule change number 1 ... if you get carried out on a stretcher your out of the game wimp. If most of those folks would just run the play out they may actually make the game somewhat exciting. Instead, they flop down and roll in agony and waste a minute or two while the ref holds up a card ... just play the game and stop the academy award auditions pussies.

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm   Reply with quote         

The Qantas Wallabies survived a strong second half fightback, and two penalty tries from scrums, to defeat England 27-17 in a hard fought Bundaberg Red Rugby Series Test match played in Perth tonight.
Pfffft with your silly round ball stuff pfffft I say and Pfffft I mean.

arcaico

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
OK, so we drew the battle, but we will win the war!

when will you wake up?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

supak0ma

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Bluesbro wrote:
Is that what makes it sounds like there were bees buzzing all game. Very annoying for sure. I try to like soccer (ok, football Rolling Eyes) but it is SO boring. And every time someone actually tries to make an offensive move you can bet one or the other of the players near the ball will fall down as if hit by a shotgun blast ... but on replay there was maybe minimal contact if any. And don't even get me started on the freakin prima donnas that get carried off on a stretcher, only to return to the field (ok, pitch Rolling Eyes ) 5 minutes later. Rule change number 1 ... if you get carried out on a stretcher your out of the game wimp. If most of those folks would just run the play out they may actually make the game somewhat exciting. Instead, they flop down and roll in agony and waste a minute or two while the ref holds up a card ... just play the game and stop the academy award auditions pussies.

have you ever played a football match? if not i suggest you shut up. Wink

arcaico

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
Bluesbro wrote:

have you ever played a football match? if not i suggest you shut up. Wink

I second that... shut the fuck up... bet you're a yankee...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

janetdog

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 am   Reply with quote         

6 yellow cards?
Should have been 8 or 9 and a red for studs up @ little Timmy Howard.

The coaches son Michael Bradley #4 needs to go home on an airplane tonight. That son of a moron misplayed 7 balls in a row at midfield. 3 to the opposition and 4 out of bounds. We started counting after it became obvious he was impaired. It easily could be more than 7.

Jay DeMerit #15 also needs to go home with #4. He decided that jogging after Wayne Rooney was ok. How could any coach watch a player 'jog' after getting burned on a breakaway?

Every one is bashing Green. Attention to details, ooops, etc.

I blame the ball. That ball is just plain un-natural. It doesn't spin. It flies like a Fernando Valenzuela screw ball. It seems to accelerate after skipping off the turf.

Most of all, I blame our blind coach who didn't see how tired his strikers played. Altidore and
Findley should have both been pulled at the half. Seemed such a waste for the teams two top goal scorers through the friendlies to sit on the bench. 8 minutes for Buddle #14 and 7 seconds for Las Vegas native Herculez Gomez #9. Herculez has scored twice in the last two games with less than 15 minutes on the field combined. I'd like to slap Bradley for f-ing us today. What a douche. We could have won.

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 am   Reply with quote         

mastermason

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:26 am   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:

Don't make it too hard on yourself laddie. You weren't going to win anyway.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sarcasm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Letter to America - Reply to topic