Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Scousers are not Englishmen - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
http://www.maniacworld.com/how-rugby-views-soccer.html

*ducks and covers*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

glennhanna

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I think you England fans need to calm down a little. You are getting too worked up over this. You'll be back and better than ever in 2026.

"Anfa Real Angry! Anfa Flush English Football toys down toilet. Anfa smash Toilet! Anfa Shit outside now! GRRRRRRR"

Rangizzz

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Rangizzz wrote:
England was unlucky tonight (goal bar twice, blind ref, ect.). I was cheering for them 'cause they are three players in German "national" team which were born in Poland and sold their souls to the devil Smile Two of them unfortunatelly scored Sad

not forgetting a Brazilian and an Argentinian too!

And bunch of Turks Very Happy

marcoballistic

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

and a Japanese guy too

Bluesbro

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

England was hosed ... one of the worst calls since, I don't know, the last World Cup game the day before? Come on folks, it is obvious that these refs are either bought off and rigging the games, or are incapable of keeping up with the speed and athletisicm of these great players. I hope it is the latter, but would not be shocked if it was the former. Simple solution ... use replay. Everyone in the world knew that was a goal 15 seconds after it happened, except the ones that mattered.

I already got roasted for calling out the fake injury, fake foul play acting (diving I think Marco called it). I still think it ruins the game, and I think there should be severe penalties for those that can be proven to have done this. Did you see Kaka from Brazil get red carded by some pussy flopper. They should have recinded the red card and allowed him to play the next game, and retroactivly red carded that drama queen. They will never stop doing it if the rules allow them to get away with it. This is determining the outcomes of games! How could you that love the game abide this?

Since I will get fried for that I will just toss out one more thing. There is WAY too much defensive play. They kick the ball sideways and backwards as much or more than forwards. There seems a simple solution to this for me. Get rid of the off sides penalty. This would open up the field tenfold, would it not? I know, stupid Yank. I can't believe I am not the only one that has talked about this though. What are the reasons to not try and open up the game, and relieve the sheer boredom. I would be watching a game and turn away for 30 minutes, and 90% of the time when I returned the score would be exactly as it was. BORING .....

Listen, it isn't about scoring per se. Hockey games can end in similar scores as football matches, but the action is relentless. On a good night a hockey goalie can face 40-50 shots. That may be a season, hell a career, for most football goalies.

OK, fire away ... I'm sure I deserve it. But I bet you folks in England would at least agree with using replays Wink

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm   Reply with quote         

That's a lot of shit to read dude, you still on your meds?

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I must say im VERY happy with the result Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but now i gotta hear the english moan about this for months Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing

anfa

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 am   Reply with quote         

I've just realised that with the USA match going into extra time they where actually in the tournament longer than us. I'm not a football hooligan so why do I have a great urge to riot!?! Laughing

supak0ma

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

Bluesbro wrote:
England was hosed ... one of the worst calls since, I don't know, the last World Cup game the day before? Come on folks, it is obvious that these refs are either bought off and rigging the games, or are incapable of keeping up with the speed and athletisicm of these great players. I hope it is the latter, but would not be shocked if it was the former. Simple solution ... use replay. Everyone in the world knew that was a goal 15 seconds after it happened, except the ones that mattered.

I already got roasted for calling out the fake injury, fake foul play acting (diving I think Marco called it). I still think it ruins the game, and I think there should be severe penalties for those that can be proven to have done this. Did you see Kaka from Brazil get red carded by some pussy flopper. They should have recinded the red card and allowed him to play the next game, and retroactivly red carded that drama queen. They will never stop doing it if the rules allow them to get away with it. This is determining the outcomes of games! How could you that love the game abide this?

Since I will get fried for that I will just toss out one more thing. There is WAY too much defensive play. They kick the ball sideways and backwards as much or more than forwards. There seems a simple solution to this for me. Get rid of the off sides penalty. This would open up the field tenfold, would it not? I know, stupid Yank. I can't believe I am not the only one that has talked about this though. What are the reasons to not try and open up the game, and relieve the sheer boredom. I would be watching a game and turn away for 30 minutes, and 90% of the time when I returned the score would be exactly as it was. BORING .....

Listen, it isn't about scoring per se. Hockey games can end in similar scores as football matches, but the action is relentless. On a good night a hockey goalie can face 40-50 shots. That may be a season, hell a career, for most football goalies.

OK, fire away ... I'm sure I deserve it. But I bet you folks in England would at least agree with using replays Wink

you're right on this one, in fact it is a very hot issue in every nation, i can speak for Italy, we have tried to introduce electronics and instant replay but were threatened by FIFA to be excluded from int'l competitions (both clubs and national team), there was also a good experiment with two refs on the field one per half of the pitch, that was a very positive change but was never implemented...we are hostage to Blatter, i hate that man, when Italy won in 2006 he was supposed to hand us the cup but instead he sent his vice...what an asshole

YerPalAl

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I've just realised that with the USA match going into extra time they where actually in the tournament longer than us. I'm not a football hooligan so why do I have a great urge to riot!?! Laughing

. . . you're English? Rolling Eyes

seamusoisin

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:18 am   Reply with quote         

Stop blaming the officials as the game is too fast , the ball is too small and there are too many, way too many goals for the human brain to process. Argh Argh Argh

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
FootFungas

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

Fuck it! I am now an orange Englishman!
COME ON HOLLAND!
Edit: A minute after I wrote this Holland scored!

marcoballistic

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

Go Japan for me, not much chance, but hey, why not Laughing

anfa

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah but Japan hasn't got a football history. The Netherlands are the best footballing nation never to have won it.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Scousers are not Englishmen - Reply to topic