Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Greetings - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         


Greetings from the sh*t hole of the universe!
Ok, it's just rude not so say "hi" after days & days enjoying this site.
So: Hi!
I'm not looking for any prizes. It's enough to know there's still some world and alive people out there.
My English is poor Embarassed
...and so is my work(as you can see) Sad
SO HAVE NO FEAR FELLOWS EARTHLINGS FOR I AM NOT COMPETATIVE
also i was born without any sence of humor...

So if you can't laugh with me, feel free to laugh at my work

and criticise please.

Thanks




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         


OK, so you chop, so you're not SPAM so WELCOME.

And if your post is any indication, your statement about not being competitive is about as truthful as your comment about having no sense of humor so you should do just fine here.

So, enjoy the site. Very Happy




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:


I have no sense of humor.


Thankyou for your complete and utter honesty, Al .....but I think everyone here knew that anyway. Razz

Oh...and Welcome BSmatic.


*!*




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal
Martrex

Location: California

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:06 pm   Reply with quote         


At least you are sarcastic, which is very fitting for around these parts. Enjoy and ask for help, or how'd you do that, some old timers here will share their knowledge if only for a fee of absolute submission. Laughing Laughing Laughing




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         


There is humor in your chops... that will do it for me!

Welcome Wink




_________________

Wiz

Location: Brisbane Australia

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Greetings from the sh*t hole of the universe!
Ok, it's just rude not so say "hi" after days & days enjoying this site.
So: Hi!
I'm not looking for any prizes. It's enough to know there's still some world and alive people out there.
My English is poor Embarassed
...and so is my work(as you can see) Sad
SO HAVE NO FEAR FELLOWS EARTHLINGS FOR I AM NOT COMPETATIVE
also i was born without any sence of humor...

So if you can't laugh with me, feel free to laugh at my work

and criticise please.

Thanks


"You're not related to Marvin the Robot by any chance?"




_________________

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:13 am   Reply with quote         


DON'T PANIC!
I'm not...maybe just manically depressed.
And then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side.

If i stay here long enough PSC will eventually commit suicide.

Do you want me to sit in a corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?




Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 am   Reply with quote         


Martrex wrote:
At least you are sarcastic, which is very fitting for around these parts. Enjoy and ask for help, or how'd you do that, some old timers here will share their knowledge if only for a fee of absolute submission. Laughing Laughing Laughing


including panic questions about deleting double entry?
Thank you!




Wiz

Location: Brisbane Australia

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
DON'T PANIC!
I'm not...maybe just manically depressed.
And then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side.

If i stay here long enough PSC will eventually commit suicide.

Do you want me to sit in a corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?

"You sort it out, after all you do have the brain the size of a gaseous Planet!" LOL!Wink




_________________

SCWIDVICIOUS

Location: Not on PSC

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm   Reply with quote         


Welcome to the Loony-bin..




_________________
..

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 am   Reply with quote         


So as not to be mistaken for spam Wink rather than just saying hello ... I would like to greet all my fellow choppers with a more international flair!

Klahowya, Hola, Tánisi, Salut, Han, Ciao, Madainn mhath, Aloha and Hi, eh! ( for the curious ones out there the languages used in order are: Chinook, Spanish, Cree, French, Dakota, Italian, Gaelic, Hawaiian and Canadian (English)

I am an avid chopper and have been at it for a few years... I am looking forward to playing around here and hope to learn and share with other PSC members ... once I get my *^#_$((@&#^+#$& Crying or Very sad Advantage membership to work!

Other than that "not-complaint" it looks like a fun place to hang out for awhile!

a.r.cane




_________________
On the road of life one should occasionally go barefoot.

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am   Reply with quote         


welcome Shocked




Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:30 am   Reply with quote         


Starman wrote:
welcome Shocked


Thanks ... Very Happy




_________________
On the road of life one should occasionally go barefoot.
YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 am   Reply with quote         


Hope you enjoy the site, now get busy choppin'! Laughing




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 am   Reply with quote         


there can only be one bs....

afro

jk, welcome aboard.




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Greetings - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.