Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Has the PSC Source image for Tues No7 comp been changed? - Reply to topic

Wiz

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

"I'm sure it has, because I remember ticking that particular entry off as an 'Advantage' done chop. If it has been changed... anybody like to tell be as to when and why it was changed.

I did get a take down notice PM from some nameless mod, who STILL hasn't got back to me to explain which bloody entry, and why!

I tell you this place is really falling apart!

Wiz Evil or Very Mad

annajon

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:26 am   Reply with quote         

I think that it was the Steampunk bike on Tuesday, that has been replaced with a carpark now... Because two Steampunk bikes in two weeks was a bit too much.

Does that help?

photoshop freak

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

Well its definitely a car park now but I can't remember what it was before, I've chopped it now so I hope they don't change it again

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
"I'm sure it has, because I remember ticking that particular entry off as an 'Advantage' done chop. If it has been changed... anybody like to tell be as to when and why it was changed.

I did get a take down notice PM from some nameless mod, who STILL hasn't got back to me to explain which bloody entry, and why!

Wiz Evil or Very Mad
The steampunk bike source image has been replaced. Your award-winning time machine chop has been sent back to the past to avoid disturbance in the space-time continuum.

annajon

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote
Wiz Evil or Very Mad[/quote]The steampunk bike source image has been replaced. Your award-winning time machine chop has been sent back to the past to avoid disturbance in the space-time continuum.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wiz

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Wiz wrote:

Wiz Evil or Very Mad
The steampunk bike source image has been replaced. Your award-winning time machine chop has been sent back to the past to avoid disturbance in the space-time continuum.

"I was wondering where that bleeding machine disappeared to, it went off with me last bottle of 'Wild Turkey' continuum fuel inside it.
Best Rocket fuel this side of the Black hole! Wink Laughing

Wiz

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

Source image not opening...?

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

queenofnightsky wrote:
Source image not opening...?

should be fixed now Smile

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Has the PSC Source image for Tues No7 comp been changed? - Reply to topic