Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Computer Problems - Computer crashed - Reply to topic

Dream_weaver

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:25 pm   Reply with quote         

My computer crashed and I lost a bit of work. Anyway am gonna take a break from things for a while to clear my thoughts and get my head on straight once again.
I've got a few chops that should keep things rolling for rest of the month, but I'll be back soon as I can. Just letting everyone know why I haven't voted or commented in a while... Embarassed

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Dream_weaver wrote:
My computer crashed and I lost a bit of work. Anyway am gonna take a break from things for a while to clear my thoughts and get my head on straight once again.
I've got a few chops that should keep things rolling for rest of the month, but I'll be back soon as I can. Just letting everyone know why I haven't voted or commented in a while... Embarassed

Thanks for letting us know. Did you figure out why it crashed? HD problems?

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
Dream_weaver wrote:

Thanks for letting us know. Did you figure out why it crashed? HD problems?

Overuse! Laughing

Oscar

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I hit the save button every 5 seconds!

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I hit the save button every 5 seconds!

I do that as well...super paranoid!

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Back after my PC failure. I hope everyone will understand why I didn't and can't fix the image that I have set for the 3rd. I was planning to get back to it which shortly after things crashed.

johndownunder

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

Dream_weaver wrote:

Hi Dream Weaver,

Check this link and download the free program Pandora Data Recovery it may help you retrieve your lost data.

http://www.cnet.com.au/apps/pandora-recovery-10612688/

Regard JDU

arcaico

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         

johndownunder wrote:
Dream_weaver wrote:

Hi Dream Weaver,

Check this link and download the free program Pandora Data Recovery it may help you retrieve your lost data.

http://www.cnet.com.au/apps/pandora-recovery-10612688/

Regard JDU

If he didn't fix his computer in 3 years, he definetely doesn't need it anymore...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Mon May 18, 2015 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:56 am   Reply with quote         

My computer crashed last week. I had to take it in and have the hard drive replaced. Its running like brand new again but I have no sound. I use to have sound before the crash. Do I need a new sound card? Are they easy to replace? I also had all of my data backed up on a hard disk. Can I copy that info from the hard disk to a floppy? How?

ShootHerman

Post Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Blife wrote:
My computer crashed last week. I had to take it in and have the hard drive replaced. Its running like brand new again but I have no sound. I use to have sound before the crash. Do I need a new sound card? Are they easy to replace? I also had all of my data backed up on a hard disk. Can I copy that info from the hard disk to a floppy? How?

Have you tried to make a chop? Maybe it will help you? Shocked Wink Laughing
(Honestly, I don't know about your sound card).

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Computer Problems - Computer crashed - Reply to topic