Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - STUNG - Reply to topic

tpsimer

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey choppers , a little story...Funny...but, not so funny!

Here goes...I'll start at the beginning with getting a hair cut by a client who bleached my hair. Turned out kind of yellow. Anyway, I work part time with a bunch of redneck roofers. I sell residential roofing for these guys. Needless to say i got harassed about the new hairstyle.

Next day outside the shop, it was hot and I had a hat on. Took it off to wipe my brow. The gif shows you what happened next.

The wasp stung me twice on top of my head before I could get the hat off. Guys were rolling with laughter when I went flailing to kill the damn wasp. Somebody yelled out I deserved it for walking around like a giant sunflower.

Yeah it hurt. After a few minutes it started to burn.

Me? I'm in great shape, have no allergies, been stung by bees, wasps, yellow-jackets and never get sick. I'm kinda tough and am a formidable fellow at 6 ft tall 195 lbs. but...

I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY A 1/16 OZ WASP!!

In five more minutes I got really dizzy and had to sit down. I then felt my body temperature go way up, got very sweaty and more dizzy. I actually dialed 911 and had my thumb on the send button just in case.

It took about ten minutes to feel somewhat stable again. It took another hour and a half to totally stop the nervous shaking and feel completely normal.

You can bet that won't ever happen again!!

Tesore

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm   Reply with quote         

No, that's not funny! Confused

How's the wasp?

Sorry Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
No, that's not funny! Confused

How's the wasp?

Sorry Laughing
Laughing

Marx-Man

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:43 am   Reply with quote         

Allergen reactions only occur on your second exposure.

The first exposure creates the memory of the toxin, from that point on you either have an allergy or you don't.

Martrex

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

So wasp 1 Goliath 0, with his little itty bitty stinger brought goliath down to the ground. Sorry but it is funny since it wasn't me. So changing the sunflower fo something more subtle? Laughing Laughing Laughing

tpsimer wrote:
Hey choppers , a little story...Funny...but, not so funny!

Here goes...I'll start at the beginning with getting a hair cut by a client who bleached my hair. Turned out kind of yellow. Anyway, I work part time with a bunch of redneck roofers. I sell residential roofing for these guys. Needless to say i got harassed about the new hairstyle.

Next day outside the shop, it was hot and I had a hat on. Took it off to wipe my brow. The gif shows you what happened next.

The wasp stung me twice on top of my head before I could get the hat off. Guys were rolling with laughter when I went flailing to kill the damn wasp. Somebody yelled out I deserved it for walking around like a giant sunflower.

Yeah it hurt. After a few minutes it started to burn.

Me? I'm in great shape, have no allergies, been stung by bees, wasps, yellow-jackets and never get sick. I'm kinda tough and am a formidable fellow at 6 ft tall 195 lbs. but...

I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY A 1/16 OZ WASP!!

In five more minutes I got really dizzy and had to sit down. I then felt my body temperature go way up, got very sweaty and more dizzy. I actually dialed 911 and had my thumb on the send button just in case.

It took about ten minutes to feel somewhat stable again. It took another hour and a half to totally stop the nervous shaking and feel completely normal.

You can bet that won't ever happen again!!

YerPalAl

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm   Reply with quote         

CRAP!!

OUCH!!

SORRY!

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:30 am   Reply with quote         

The only reason the wasp stung you is because it felt trapped...
next time wear a hat that makes them feel more at home, give it a door so they can come and go. Wink

When we were kids, we played this game called murder ball, whoever had the ball got murdered if they got caught, well I had the ball and was hiding in some bushes when a wasp stung my ass, I got a double whammy when I ran out screaming and got dog piled, my older brothers still laugh about that as my dad pulled down my pants and one of my cheeks was chewed Laughing Shocked

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - STUNG - Reply to topic