Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - H2H 2011 Losers Lounge - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post Fri May 20, 2011 12:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Barkeep, gimme whatever's on tap!

I'm actually glad to be out. Had so much going on in real life. Wasn't sure I could keep up with H2H, too. Besides, roger1 posted a good entry so it should've won.

Cool

Martrex

Post Fri May 20, 2011 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Guy and Gals tough choices this round, tough original to work with but you guys stepped up to the plate. Some struck out, some got on base, and a few made home runs. Thats all the sports talk I'm going to toss at you. Losers to the lounge winners clear your minds and ready yourselves for the next round. Woops slipped into boxing terms! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Fri May 20, 2011 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Woo, that's one less thing I have to worry about! Worst timing ever for me to be in an H2H. Right in the middle of packing and mailing all my crap halfway across the country, then flying home to Texas, staying there for a week, then driving to Virginia and getting situated at my new command. Too much stuff going on to be in a contest. Argh

Post Fri May 20, 2011 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Well if someone can give me the strongest drink please.

Just so everyone may understand, my entry was not well thought out. The source for me was hard to come up with anything good, at one point the chicken looked like a boat to me so I went with it. Thanks for the votes and comments.

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm SHOCKED that I got more than one vote. Utterly flabbergasted.

My chop was sooooooo far from being finished. Thanks to the computer woes I literally had one night and didn't get to start on my chop until after 9pm after a long day. Finally ran out of steam and had to admit defeat.

So many problems with the chop. Glaring blur in the hair where I was removing the previous outfit and hadn't repaired the hair yet. Corset-thing was 2D at the bosom. Legs are like WTF?!? Didn't get to finish the background and had to go with the POS background from one of my externals.

Ugh. I need a tall frosty beer of root. Would really like some roast chicken about now. Laughing

oh, btw, the problem on the computer ended up being Windows Media Player. The "share media" was enabled so that my computer was basically a media server to every wireless device nearby. That meant at least 3 Android phones and one laptop were hitting it to see if there was anything to play. That was chewing up the resources like CRAZY and made the PC slow to a crawl. Do yourself a favor and turn that feature off if you're running Windows XP. Shocked

Tad

Post Fri May 20, 2011 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Where do I sign in?

I'll have s single malt Scotch, on the rocks.

I realized after reading some of the comments today that Chick-fil-a is only a US restaurant.... and I assume quite a few people didn't understand the comedy behind the "eat mor chikn" sign.

I would have lost either way though Smile

GJ Dry. Continued GL.

Pearcinator

Post Fri May 20, 2011 11:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Well I got beaten by a ratio of 6:1

but I don't mind really, Nathan's chop was awesome and someone got the reference to 'Curse of Monkey Island' with my chop Smile

Now I am going to sit over here and play some Monkey Island Very Happy

glennhanna

Post Sat May 21, 2011 2:15 am   Reply with quote         

Pearcinator wrote:
and someone got the reference to 'Curse of Monkey Island' with my chop SmileVery Happy

Fun Game!

drybie

Post Sat May 21, 2011 7:02 am   Reply with quote         

Tad wrote:
Where do I sign in?

I'll have s single malt Scotch, on the rocks.

I realized after reading some of the comments today that Chick-fil-a is only a US restaurant.... and I assume quite a few people didn't understand the comedy behind the "eat mor chikn" sign.

I would have lost either way though Smile

GJ Dry. Continued GL.

Having googled it, your entry tells a story, which if I'm honest I didn't see before.

D

Eepi

Post Sat May 21, 2011 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Spiritus Fortis for me Smile
I Had a lot of ideas and chose Gallic Rooster.
Lazy was I Mad
The Brits call it a Cock-Up Laughing

Post Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

i refuse to lose

Tea Man

Post Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 am   Reply with quote         

i'm going to be having a late start on beginning my entry, so i'll be in here shortly I'm sure Laughing

Post Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
I'm really getting to hate birds in shining armor. Mad Wink Laughing

BIG CONGRATS to Jack420! Best of luck to you in Round 3; I'll be rooting for you! cheers

Now... gimme a strong drink. That's right. And make it a double.... espresso. Laughing

I'm really getting tired of the same ideas done 20 different ways...no points for originality in my opinion Huh..

cherylm329

Post Mon May 23, 2011 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
I'm really getting to hate birds in shining armor. Mad Wink Laughing

BIG CONGRATS to Jack420! Best of luck to you in Round 3; I'll be rooting for you! cheers

Now... gimme a strong drink. That's right. And make it a double.... espresso. Laughing

I'm really getting tired of the same ideas done 20 different ways...no points for originality in my opinion Huh..

Oh yeah! I need a drink too Razz

JORDAN792

Post Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

could you set out a tall shot of vodka on the table in the corner..... i want it to get to room temp before i lose this round... it will actually be better than my entry. I will sit in the dark corner and drown my sorrows.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - H2H 2011 Losers Lounge - Reply to topic