Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Congrats Rangizzz! H2H 2011 WINNER - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

abraham

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats Przemek! That's a fun ride for almost 2 months with a great finish. I wouldn't talk about the entries anymore. You really deserve the win. And you are a nice person.

I'm happy that the event has a prize and decided almost only at the later part. As I've said whoever wins , because it's really difficult mentally and physically, deserves a prize. Because of the experience, I now couldn't imagine an H2H without a prize aside from that bragging right Laughing Rangizzz, you are now a lifetime member and 100$ richer! Very Happy

Thanks everyone in the PSC family. After this event I think I am a better chopper now with putting much more attention on the details but only still short of an idea Laughing And now I can really rest. I'm not sure if I'm going to join next year. I hope I have the desire.

Again, congrats Rangizzz, 2011 H2H WINNER! Bow Bow Bow Hug

Rangizzz

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks Abraham!
I can say all the same about you! But couldn't find right words Laughing Congrats too! You're still one of my idols! Nothing's going to change. Great entry, also a winner to me (I thought so for two days)!
And now it's time for a brake Laughing ...a looong one Laughing

DaVinci

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:09 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations to both of you!! In the end there could only be 1 official winner, but this H2H has 2 winners, great final!! Can't wait for the next H2H Cool

anfa

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

Great stuff guys! Congrats Rangizzz!! Very Happy thumright

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats on your finish abraham. I def feel like you improved throughout the H2H. Your work is looking cleaner and cleaner. You also made my fave entry of the entire thing (high wire cyclist).
abraham

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
Congrats on your finish abraham. I def feel like you improved throughout the H2H. Your work is looking cleaner and cleaner. You also made my fave entry of the entire thing (high wire cyclist).
Thanks Stephen, all the comments really helped me and i gained something from it aside from the 5 years advantage membership and ,OMG, I now have until 2019 to chop Laughing

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

BIG BIG BIG BIG ... CONGRATS FOR YOU H2H WINNER .(RANGIZZZ) salut salut

Sh!Za

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         

#congratzzz man! sooo fu**n deserved! you were the only one, who've entered a masterpiece in every round!

where did you find so much time? Smile

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Sh!Za wrote:
where did you find so much time? Smile

I took off the job saturday- wensday every week Smile The same at home Laughing

Zoeon

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

two big winners for me, great work, i hope some day i get this far
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
enjoy your wins both

mikey

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Nicely Done!!! Smile

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 am   Reply with quote         

Rangizzz and Abraham:

Your talented chops made it so hard to decide. I kept coming back trying to figure out which one to vote for and ended up waiting a day before deciding. Thanks for elevating the work!

glennhanna

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, Congrats Rangizzz and you too Abraham. Obviously Rangizzz went with an H2H theme for his finale, like vunt van pumununt did in 2008. I like the H2H theme as a finale. I'm surprised more people haven't done it.

So abraham, I was wondering if the animals in your planemobile had any correlation with the H2H members. You can thank Rangizzz's entry for making me wonder. I thought "Well that's kinda weird to have the 4 semi finalists represented in the final. Am I the cat or the mouse?" Laughing

Maybe we can have a caption thread for members to create the story of these 4 animals. For example:

"Dog, you gotta pee again? Is it because of all the trees? Damn, I shoulda taken the shortcut across the desert."

Napalm32

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 am   Reply with quote         

Bow

Rangizzz

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
So abraham, I was wondering if the animals in your planemobile had any correlation with the H2H members. You can thank Rangizzz's entry for making me wonder. I thought "Well that's kinda weird to have the 4 semi finalists represented in the final. Am I the cat or the mouse?" Laughing

Maybe we can have a caption thread for members to create the story of these 4 animals.

My only wish is that I'm not a pig with a bow Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Congrats Rangizzz! H2H 2011 WINNER - Reply to topic