Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - How to conduct our own contest ? - Reply to topic

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 am   Reply with quote         


Hey admin ,
can you tell me how to conduct our own contest here? I mean i want to have a competition here on this site for my festival.
so how should I go about that?
Thanks.




seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 am   Reply with quote         


Send me $100 and then $50 for everyone you want entered. With that money I'll buy me some spam and have myself a spam eating contest.

Rein get that spam hammer out of the closet!!!!!




_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am   Reply with quote         


*sigh* Rolling Eyes


Another "I want all you idiots to work like crazy so I only have to pay pennies on the dollar for the fantastic art work I need."

Why don't you just try saying, "I need some design work done and can pay (insert amount here)" and see if anyone is interested?

Otherwise you are just insulting us.




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Zoeon

Location: Belgium

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am   Reply with quote         


seamusoisin wrote:
Send me $100 and then $50 for everyone you want entered. With that money I'll buy me some spam and have myself a spam eating contest.

Rein get that spam hammer out of the closet!!!!!
sorry , but what is a spamhammer Very Happy




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am   Reply with quote         


ReinMan used to be a mod here and would use the mythical "SPAM HAMMER" to crush, mutilate and otherwise eliminate unwelcome SPAM.




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 am   Reply with quote         


Zoeon wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
Send me $100 and then $50 for everyone you want entered. With that money I'll buy me some spam and have myself a spam eating contest.

Rein get that spam hammer out of the closet!!!!!
sorry , but what is a spamhammer Very Happy


A spam hammer was the feared weapon of choice wielded with uncanny aplomb and speed by the Reindude during his tenureship as a PSC mod.




_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 am   Reply with quote         


seamusoisin wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
Send me $100 and then $50 for everyone you want entered. With that money I'll buy me some spam and have myself a spam eating contest.

Rein get that spam hammer out of the closet!!!!!
sorry , but what is a spamhammer Very Happy


A spam hammer was the feared weapon of choice wielded with uncanny aplomb and speed by the Reindude during his tenureship as a PSC mod.


And accuraacy . . . . don't forget his unerring accuracy! Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Tarmac

Location: Hotel California

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
Send me $100 and then $50 for everyone you want entered. With that money I'll buy me some spam and have myself a spam eating contest.

Rein get that spam hammer out of the closet!!!!!
sorry , but what is a spamhammer Very Happy


A spam hammer was the feared weapon of choice wielded with uncanny aplomb and speed by the Reindude during his tenureship as a PSC mod.


And accuraacy . . . . don't forget his unerring accuracy! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Yep! He never missed a can. Shocked





_________________

seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         


Tarmac wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
Send me $100 and then $50 for everyone you want entered. With that money I'll buy me some spam and have myself a spam eating contest.

Rein get that spam hammer out of the closet!!!!!
sorry , but what is a spamhammer Very Happy


A spam hammer was the feared weapon of choice wielded with uncanny aplomb and speed by the Reindude during his tenureship as a PSC mod.


And accuraacy . . . . don't forget his unerring accuracy! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Yep! He never missed a can. Shocked



Kind of a Serial Spam killer, so to say.




_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         


Oh I love spam. Or maybe its you guys hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         


Oh, its us, Tes, but its very mutual. Very Happy




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm   Reply with quote         


I know Al, I can feel the love Embarassed

Laughing Wink




Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - How to conduct our own contest ? - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.