Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Need some more help..... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Tad

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 am   Reply with quote         

jaw2785

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:
I ran into a problem when animating my "Bumblebee Kayaker" GIF entry and was hoping someone could help find the solution.

Which, by the way, was one of the funniest damn things I ever saw. Me and my girlfriend watched that thing about twenty times before we got our fill.
Very unique and a great idea.

roger1

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am   Reply with quote         

Tad wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facetious Razz

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki?search=lol Laughing

roger1

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

jaw2785 wrote:
roger1 wrote:
I ran into a problem when animating my "Bumblebee Kayaker" GIF entry and was hoping someone could help find the solution.

Which, by the way, was one of the funniest damn things I ever saw. Me and my girlfriend watched that thing about twenty times before we got our fill.
Very unique and a great idea.

Thank you Smile

jaw2785

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

Okay. I can't start a new topic... cause I'm too damn dumb to figure it out. So I'll ask this question here and hope somebody will let me in on the obvious, or not so obvious answer to my problem with reflection from an object that is not full frontal. If you know what I'm saying.
I can't post an example because I haven't posted enough on here but I think you get my drift.
A"flat" one dimensional object... simple. Copy, invert, align, adjust fill. Okay. But with a curved or angled object, the reflection (as one would assume) curves away from the primary object and leaves the reflection distant from the primary. how in the hell do I wrap the reflection to keep it connected to the primary object. At this point I'm just left to move the uninverted image down and fade it into damn near oblivion and hope nobody notices it's not inverted.Any insight would be appreciated greatly.
Thanks

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 am   Reply with quote         

Upload your image or sketch to an image-hosting site (e.g. Imageshack, Tynipic, Ohshot, Imgur, etc.,) copy the link to the image and paste it in a new post here. Separate the URL to something like h t t p . w w w . imageshack . us / ujcrwubfr . jpg and someone else will re-assemble the link.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Need some more help..... - Reply to topic