Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Popularity contests - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
What is the definition of a senior, experienced member?

Sorry Heinlein, English is not my native language so i can not give you a definition, but i can give you a hint. When I said expirienced I was not refering to their sexual expirience.

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Heinlein wrote:

I think it's some sort of intelligent adult toy that the Japanese are working on.

Yes Anfa, that must be it

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:
anfa wrote:
Heinlein wrote:

I think it's some sort of intelligent adult toy that the Japanese are working on.

It's not bad English problem - it's sarcasm.

Senior, experienced member?
for 100 yens I can be anything you want
Laughing

Zoeon

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

I say votes for ANFA Very Happy

seelcraft

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Everyone has a bad day, I understand that. But, lately, I see some lazy work by senior, experienced members.

I'm 69: is that senior enough? I'm lazy enough!
Very Happy

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

seelcraft wrote:
Quote:
Everyone has a bad day, I understand that. But, lately, I see some lazy work by senior, experienced members.

Very Happy

Actually you seniors he is referring strictly to your members! I've heard you guys do forget how to use them! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:20 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
seelcraft wrote:
Quote:

Very Happy

Actually you seniors he is referring strictly to your members! I've heard you guys do forget how to use them! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm a senior too! Cool
I still remember how to use my member, and I also have this intelligent Japanese adult toy... no lazy work... not at all! Razz

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Martrex wrote:
seelcraft wrote:
Quote:

Very Happy

I'm a senior too! Cool
I still remember how to use my member, and I also have this intelligent Japanese adult toy... no lazy work... not at all! Razz

Good for you

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
Yarilo wrote:
anfa wrote:
Heinlein wrote:

It's not bad English problem - it's sarcasm.

Senior, experienced member?
for 100 yens I can be anything you want
Laughing

Sarcasm is not a problem. All comments are sarcastic. That's why this is so funny. Only thing left is to make contest inspired by "senior experienced member". There might be some amazing entries for a change.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 am   Reply with quote         

Let me ask real senior member ...what you think master?

Okay I got your point. Maybe you think that people vote more for names than actual entries, but what I don't understand is how can you get "sort of" feedback at anonymous contests? Secret society? (P.M. hey mate,it's me again - I'm No. 24 on prize contest - vote for No. 24!). Or maybe someone made 50 profiles and vote only for itself...anything is possible, especially if you are paranoid...Not that I want to uncover the conspiracy , I am so sorry!Ididn't know what I was typing!Don't punish me again!

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
Let me ask real senior member ...what you think master?

Okay I got your point. Maybe you think that people vote more for names than actual entries, but what I don't understand is how can you get "sort of" feedback at anonymous contests? Secret society? (P.M. hey mate,it's me again - I'm No. 24 on prize contest - vote for No. 24!). Or maybe someone made 50 profiles and vote only for itself...anything is possible, especially if you are paranoid...Not that I want to uncover the conspiracy , I am so sorry!Ididn't know what I was typing!Don't punish me again!

If you got my point, then there is no need to continue with sarcasm. I am tired of replying. Think what you want and have a good one mate.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 am   Reply with quote         

I'm sorry I did not want to be rude - Just kidding Wink

irgum

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic:
Yarilo said:
Quote:
I mostly post in anonymous contests, only place where I can get objective feedback on my work...sort of.

so if I understand him right he said just the anonymous contests are correct the simple contests are "Popularity contests" when the most parts of voters votes own friends
or something like this...

roger1

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Yarilo - If you put a lot of time and effort into winning and your entry doesn't do as well as you wanted (example: http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/181055/area-51-gif.html), then, on your next two entries, spend a lot of time and effort trying to NOT win. (examples:http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/181207/911-gif.html and http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/181184/babys-rabies.html). I found this mutiny to be very therapeutic Banana

papavales

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

about popularity:
It happens to me when i saw an entry and i though"pff next" then i saw the user which made it (a good chopper) and i gave to his entry another shot and i found out that he made very nice work with some cool techniques and good detailing. On the other hand i m short prized even in anonymous contests!!! I did a lot of work on this and i got 8th place http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/182351/wet-dreams.html
oh yeah i m on fire!! now check this entry 6 votes!! http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/185325/fast-ice-cream-delivery.html
ok i stop here

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Popularity contests - Reply to topic