Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Tutorials - How to make smooth "Massage" stones - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

the burning couch

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I figured out what I was doing wrong (It was one of those "duh" moments). Thanks tho, Voks. ...but I still don't get that same brush preview( I have a Intuos), of which is what threw me off in the first place.

*!*

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Rey, please tell me you were forced by gunpoint to use the papyrus font. Oh, that and also, great tutorial!

ReyRey

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes I know. Designers hate that font. It's so overused now but it was created for a reason and I think it fit well here......and besides, I was too lazy to look for something else. Laughing

Michel

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Yes I know. Designers hate that font. It's so overused now but it was created for a reason and I think it fit well here......and besides, I was too lazy to look for something else. Laughing

I guess the font fits any spa, yoga, relaxation, new age stuff, right? Wink Oh, and let's not forget health foods, beverages, ethnic restaurants, ...

anfa

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 am   Reply with quote         

Michel wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

I guess the font fits any spa, yoga, relaxation, new age stuff, right? Wink Oh, and let's not forget health foods, beverages, ethnic restaurants, ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just like Trajan Pro fits any movie title(apart from Avatar. We're back to Papyrus for that one). Laughing

Edit: Oh yeah, and Futura Extra Bold for comedies. Wink

Michel

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Michel wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just like Trajan Pro fits any movie title(apart from Avatar. We're back to Papyrus for that one). Laughing

Edit: Oh yeah, and Futura Extra Bold for comedies. Wink

Someone made a Periodic Table of Typefaces. Papyrus and Comic sans are nowhere to be found on it.

http://www.squidspot.com/Periodic_Table_of_Typefaces/Periodic_Table_of_Typefaces_large.jpg

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Half a minute and i had it the same as tutorial. They look so realistic Smile. thanks.

Hue and saturation with colorize enabled over the gradient works great for color changes.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Tutorials - How to make smooth "Massage" stones - Reply to topic