Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 2012 Reunion Contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Location: connecticut

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         


curses some savvy user deleted my post for MOAAAR VOTES!!!




_________________

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
Watch them Drift

Location: Connecticut

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         


mightybeet wrote:
curses some savvy user deleted my post for MOAAAR VOTES!!!


Isn't asking for more votes illegal?




_________________
Drifter.

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         


Watch them Drift wrote:
mightybeet wrote:
curses some savvy user deleted my post for MOAAAR VOTES!!!


Isn't asking for more votes illegal?

not if you're a mod




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:36 am   Reply with quote         


Great contest! Thanks PSC team.

Congrats Claf!!!
Congrats and thanks TJ, for the nice source.

And thanks to the viewers, voters and commenters Very Happy
Also great to see some 'old' names again.

Wink




j58roldan

Location: New Jersey

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Great contest! Thanks PSC team.

Congrats Claf!!!
Congrats and thanks TJ, for the nice source.

And thanks to the viewers, voters and commenters Very Happy
Also great to see some 'old' names again.

Wink


salut




Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 am   Reply with quote         


Thanks Tes!
Congrats to burning couch who deserved the first place too! thumleft
Few excellent chops in this contest! Thanks!




_________________

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am   Reply with quote         


Eve wrote:
Canuck <)))>< wrote:
What's a PSC, eh? Wink


FISH!
You very silly man, you dint enter for the illustrious 2011 Reunion Comp?!
Gah! You missed it. Wait...we ALL missed it.

No matter, Claf won.... Wink

I won last year!? Hmmm

BTW sad to see an old fart, a very respected and sooooooo loved member, who forgot what PSC is all about.
I figure it is alzheimer's disease... very very sad. Razz
So I thought to dedicate my Reunion Contest winning chop to Canuck <)))>< ... I'm sure he loves it!
I added the dedication to my entry's page.
Bow
Thanks!




_________________

TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 pm   Reply with quote         


Claf, What are you saying here? I'm kinda lost on your comment.


Confused




the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:23 am   Reply with quote         


TJ wrote:
Claf, What are you saying here? I'm kinda lost on your comment.


Confused


You don't smell it?............that pungent and rather "cutting" scent?

*!*




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal
TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:27 am   Reply with quote         


the burning couch wrote:
TJ wrote:
Claf, What are you saying here? I'm kinda lost on your comment.


Confused


You don't smell it?............that pungent and rather "cutting" scent?

*!*



Shocked I do now! Argh

Laughing Laughing Laughing




Eve
Site Moderator

Location: Planet Earth

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         


Claf wrote:
Eve wrote:
Canuck <)))>< wrote:
What's a PSC, eh? Wink


FISH!
You very silly man, you dint enter for the illustrious 2011 Reunion Comp?!
Gah! You missed it. Wait...we ALL missed it.

No matter, Claf won.... Wink

I won last year!? Hmmm

BTW sad to see an old fart, a very respected and sooooooo loved member, who forgot what PSC is all about.
I figure it is alzheimer's disease... very very sad. Razz
So I thought to dedicate my Reunion Contest winning chop to Canuck <)))>< ... I'm sure he loves it!
I added the dedication to my entry's page.
Bow
Thanks!


I predict Canuck will see this...oh....in 2014. Laughing




_________________
If your going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         


Eve wrote:
Claf wrote:
Eve wrote:
Canuck <)))>< wrote:
What's a PSC, eh? Wink


FISH!
You very silly man, you dint enter for the illustrious 2011 Reunion Comp?!
Gah! You missed it. Wait...we ALL missed it.

No matter, Claf won.... Wink

I won last year!? Hmmm

BTW sad to see an old fart, a very respected and sooooooo loved member, who forgot what PSC is all about.
I figure it is alzheimer's disease... very very sad. Razz
So I thought to dedicate my Reunion Contest winning chop to Canuck <)))>< ... I'm sure he loves it!
I added the dedication to my entry's page.
Bow
Thanks!


I predict Canuck will see this...oh....in 2014. Laughing

It doesn't matter when! I'll keep it in top of my portfolio... just to make it easier to find! Laughing




_________________

Eve
Site Moderator

Location: Planet Earth

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         


To quote someone very special at PSC ---
Claf...You are too good to this lot!

Hug

Congratulations on a very solid win!




_________________
If your going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         


Merci beaucoup! Hug




_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 2012 Reunion Contest - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com