Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Were is SacredBunny? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ShootHerman

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Suddenly it struck me:
Do anyone know were SacredBunny went? ....or jumped? ....walked? ...or did he use the clone stamp tool? Shocked
He got some crazy ideas/images. He used to be in the top almost all the time. Hey you veterans. Were did he go?

SH

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I guess he took a break from PSC... (like most people did Sad )

charliesou

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Sent the Bunny a pm a few weeks ago .No response.
Maybe he is being dead for tax reasons...(see Douglas Adams)
I see Splodge is alive and posting comments..
It really is a.. wonderful ..wonderful life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIKDDNT0ww

ShootHerman

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Or maybe his watching this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuQwPOfQ1M

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I was thinking the same thing after I took my break and he was not here... Very talented bunny is!

Tesore

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 pm   Reply with quote         

...and dwebb!? Crying or Very sad

charliesou

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYii6nxhvUk

I posted the wrong clip///
See

blue_lurker

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 pm   Reply with quote         

May be this scared him...just sayin...geeeez tougth crowd

TheShaman

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 am   Reply with quote         

Watership Down?

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

ShootHerman wrote:
Suddenly it struck me:
Do anyone know were SacredBunny went? ....or jumped? ....walked? ...or did he use the clone stamp tool? Shocked
He got some crazy ideas/images. He used to be in the top almost all the time. Hey you veterans. Were did he go?

SH

Sacred Bunny, aka Dave if you are out there buddy get your ass back to the site your talent is being missed.

JDU

charliesou

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         

The Bunny is fine and dandy and shall return soon !
This thread confirms my long held belief that this site is more than just a place where choppers come to unleash their creative skills in a .......
I think i'll leave it at that...//
I must learn how to use punctuation marks properly......
,,,, .....
After my last cardiacarry thing I made a note of certain log in / password type details so that in the unlikely occurence of my demise Mrs Sou would...blah blah..
Anyway., at the top of the list was...."photoshopcontest.com" /username/ password.
Sorry for rambling on , its Saturday and I have just returned home from a tavern where men cogitate..(it closes tomorrow) and .................................
70 pubs shut down every fucking week in this land of coffee houses and sushi feckin bars.
Here's to swimmin' with bow legged wimen' ...!
Very Happy

I know i will regret posting this, but i'm blootered so i dont care//
Laughing

PotHed

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:

I used to come here all the time, but things have changed.

The picture quality certainly fell off. I hardly ever see a contest I want to participate in anymore. Another bridge, another sign, another utility cover, another old car, another statue, another old house. Hell, last year Pink Observation Deck appeared twice, once on 9/23 and once on 11/27. I haven't been around in a while, so maybe I'm out of the loop. How are pictures being chosen? I hope they're not leaving it up to the members. Sometimes it's better to just let one person or chance decide.

Also, so many artists don't have much money and we're penalized by not being given the same resolution image as Advantage members. I used to be working in a visual fx studio, but now I'm working the fryer at Jack in the Box to make ends meet while I search for something better. I don't have the luxury of spending even a little bit of money on website memberships. I don't mind people having more time to work on an entry, but we all ought to have access to the same source material.

It just goes to show what money will do to a place like this.

kittie

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

PotHed wrote:
kinetic_be wrote:

I used to come here all the time, but things have changed.

The picture quality certainly fell off. I hardly ever see a contest I want to participate in anymore. Another bridge, another sign, another utility cover, another old car, another statue, another old house. Hell, last year Pink Observation Deck appeared twice, once on 9/23 and once on 11/27. I haven't been around in a while, so maybe I'm out of the loop. How are pictures being chosen? I hope they're not leaving it up to the members. Sometimes it's better to just let one person or chance decide.

Also, so many artists don't have much money and we're penalized by not being given the same resolution image as Advantage members. I used to be working in a visual fx studio, but now I'm working the fryer at Jack in the Box to make ends meet while I search for something better. I don't have the luxury of spending even a little bit of money on website memberships. I don't mind people having more time to work on an entry, but we all ought to have access to the same source material.

It just goes to show what money will do to a place like this.

That's the way it's been for years, and years, and years. It's not something new that non-advantage members have to deal with. Also, source pictures are taken and submitted by voted on by advantage members. The people who contribute funds to the site get to help keep it going, it's not that unusual.
However, if you feel like contributing source material, you can always take photos and ask an advantage member for their email address if you're unable to pay. I'm sure they'd be happy to submit them for you to be voted on. I had to do that once or twice. Smile

PotHed

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
That's the way it's been for years, and years, and years. It's not something new that non-advantage members have to deal with. Also, source pictures are taken and submitted by voted on by advantage members. The people who contribute funds to the site get to help keep it going, it's not that unusual.
However, if you feel like contributing source material, you can always take photos and ask an advantage member for their email address if you're unable to pay. I'm sure they'd be happy to submit them for you to be voted on. I had to do that once or twice. Smile

Oh, I know they've had Advantage for years, but if I recall, it started as just getting the contest images in advance. I don't think there was the difference in image quality. I could be wrong about that, but a lot of the old school cats started leaving years and years ago around the same time I did so I still see it as relating to the change in the site. What did it for me was giving the Advantage members their own chat room. Suddenly I couldn't even chat with a lot of my PSC friends and it with everything put together, it just wasn't worth it to keep contributing. I don't even know if Advantage users still have their own chat or what. Don't really care. The regular (or only) chat is dead anyway.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Were is SacredBunny? - Reply to topic