Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - OOPS double...... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Double entry please remove this one

view-entry/185872

Thanks
Shane E.

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 pm   Reply with quote         

So, why did you do that? I need an explanation. You come around here causing all this trouble that other people have to sort out. Ooooooh, you make me mad! Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
So, why did you do that? I need an explanation. You come around here causing all this trouble that other people have to sort out. Ooooooh, you make me mad! Laughing

The DP was an Accident I swear.... Well thats what she said!

blue_lurker

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

What gives you the right to question his choice to post a double entry...You come around here causing all this trouble that other people have to question, Ooooooh you make me mad! Laughing

charliesou

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Cardinal Anfa, fetch.. the comfy chair !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
anfa wrote:

What gives you the right to question his choice to post a double entry...You come around here causing all this trouble that other people have to question, Ooooooh you make me mad! Laughing

Who the hell are you to question me questioning others? Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
Cardinal Anfa, fetch.. the comfy chair !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8

No one expected that! Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

Repeating an action is never an accident. The first time you do something may be accidental, but repeating it is no accident. I'm so disappointed in you. It's yourself that you've let down the most. Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

Repeating an action is never an accident. The first time you do something may be accidental, but repeating it is no accident. I'm so disappointed in you. It's yourself that you've let down the most. Laughing

I hear the queen likes DP

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

SERIOUS ALERT!!
Can I just thank you guys for getting me back to normal(for me) and talking bollocks again. I've not been myself of late due to the funeral of a mate. He hung himself in his flat just under two weeks ago and his funeral was on Monday. I sort of climbed into a whisky bottle for a bit and I'm not sure of my behaviour on-line. Anyway, I know I talked to a couple of old PSC members on Facebook via the chat thing but I don't think I brought it up here. Anyway(again), I still don't understand it but I've come to terms with it so don't get all mushy and say "I'm sorry to hear that" or other such shite. Let's get back to the bollocks!

AAAAAAAAAH! I feel better now!

P.S. Arcaico is a really great guy. He's really caring when shit goes bad. So misunderstood on this site.

Edit: My mate John's funeral had a Humanist service(Just like Splodge). No religion to bollocks it up. It was all about celebrating his life. His family had wished people to wear their Newcastle United shirts. Lots of black and white! It was EPIC!

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

I hear the queen likes DP

She doesn't put out! If she did, I'd give her a good double posting! Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I think I killed the thread! Laughing
I'm over it, Have balls you fuckers!

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I honestly don't think I would have blurted the above out in any other thread. A thread with Shane, Blurker and Charlie sounds good to me. Great blokes that I think I could trust in real life.

Edit: Now I'm getting soppy! Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm drunk at this point. That should be pointed out. First drink since Monday(that's for Anna. She worries about my drinking).

Anyway(again,again), you should friend Arc on Facebook. He keeps posting pics of his pet Yorkshire Terrier. For someone that tries to come off as a hard nut it's soooooo fucking gay(I'm not homophobic but the word "gay" is the best word to describe it). I haven't said anything to him because it's too hilarious! Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm   Reply with quote         

So, just me and the llama it is then...

Wink

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - OOPS double...... - Reply to topic