Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - OOPS double...... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:05 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
So, just me and the llama it is then...

Wink

Yep just you and the llama and the dancing midget strippers

anfa

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:50 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
anfa wrote:

Wink

You lying git! See, there's the problem. Ausies just make shit up! It's destroying the fabric that is bringing the nations together. Bloody Ausies and their make believe midgets.

What pisses me off about the midget thing is you and Americans keep posting pictures of DWARFS. You fuckers don't know the difference. Ausies are as thick as Yanks! Woopeedooo, The UK's two greatest allies are fucking idiots(like we didn't know already)! Laughing

anfa

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 am   Reply with quote         

Hey Shane, it breaks my dad's heart that the Green Beret is given willy nilly in the states. It's a British Royal Marine Commando(my Dad) honour. The yanks trained by the Royal marines deserved it but you can't just hand it out yourselves claiming it is the same thing. MEH!

Edit: He laughs at the US Marines nick name "Leather Necks" because his lot are called "Boot Necks". LULZIES!

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
anfa wrote:

Wink

You lying git! See, there's the problem. Ausies just make shit up! It's destroying the fabric that is bringing the nations together. Bloody Ausies and their make believe midgets.

What pisses me off about the midget thing is you and Americans keep posting pictures of DWARFS. You fuckers don't know the difference. Ausies are as thick as Yanks! Woopeedooo, The UK's two greatest allies are fucking idiots(like we didn't know already)! Laughing

I beg to differ sir...I in fact do know the difference between Midgets and dwarfs...that would be the spelling...so there ya pommy bugger

anfa

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
anfa wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
anfa wrote:

Wink

I beg to differ sir...I in fact do know the difference between Midgets and dwarfs...that would be the spelling...so there ya pommy bugger

Aus logic at it's finest mate! Laughing

anfa

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 am   Reply with quote         

The difference between Aussies and Yanks is that Aussies admit that they are idiots.

seamusoisin

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

I am also worried about Anfa's drinking, so I drink worrying if he will run out of booze. Then I fall asleep because I ran out, so I go and buy more booze. Then I start worrying about Anfa drinking and him running out. Then I run out get more and go back to drinking and worrying. I am not an alcoholic , however I am a compulsive worrier.

Why are there midgets and dwarfs. It a two part question. The first is why. This has been studied and written about for since the begining of time by the greatest minds on the planet by theologians philosphers and just plain guys named Ned. Aparenttly they have not come up with a satisfactory andswer because everyone is still wondering why. The second part of the question are there midgets and dwarfs and the answer is yes.

Hopefully this clears everything up and I can go back worrying if Anfa has enough booze.

In so far as booze is concerned Dean Martin said it best. Ifeel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Hey Shane, it breaks my dad's heart that the Green Beret is given willy nilly in the states. It's a British Royal Marine Commando(my Dad) honour. The yanks trained by the Royal marines deserved it but you can't just hand it out yourselves claiming it is the same thing. MEH!

Edit: He laughs at the US Marines nick name "Leather Necks" because his lot are called "Boot Necks". LULZIES!

Yeah I have about five green berets.... Just kidding. Only Army Special Forces wear them, I think they have to get lost in the woods for a week and drink their own urine or something to get that job. We usually call our Marines Jar Heads.

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:19 am   Reply with quote         

Since My DP is still up might as well have some fun with it.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - OOPS double...... - Reply to topic