Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Super Fun Friends Participation Saturdays - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Would you be interested in targeting the daily PSC contest of each second Saturday of every month for maximum participation?

Yes, that sounds like fun, and I would be willing to give it a try.

66%

66%

[ 14 ]

I could really give a rat's arse, and I'll chop whenever I feel like it. To hell with all of you!

23%

23%

[ 5 ]

I'm interested but I would prefer voting each month for the contest I would be interested in chopping.

9%

9%

[ 2 ]

Total Votes: 21

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Since the contest of Saturday, October 13th had such a nice turnout (Thank you Porkchops and all who participated), I thought it might be nice to target the second Saturday of each month for maximum participation. There isn't any real incentive other than enjoying each others wondrous, chopolicious company. It would be an advantage to those who may hit a really busy time, and can only squeeze in a contest or two for that month. Personally, I find I enjoy contests with greater participation, and I would make every effort to have a chop ready for that day.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? A Harrumph?
Very Happy

Werdnaibor

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 am   Reply with quote         

Excellent choice of thread name.

Tesore

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:10 am   Reply with quote         

Yes.

Make that a Tuesday:
a. anonymous.
b. working on the chop in the weekend.

And what Werd said!

Wink

The-Masked-Layer

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kittie

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am   Reply with quote         

I'll join for warm smiles and super fun friends Please

TJ

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

What Tesore said.

Smile

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:00 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Yes.

Make that a Tuesday:
a. anonymous.
b. working on the chop in the weekend.

And what Werd said!

Wink

This chick likes to play fair. I like her.

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:31 am   Reply with quote         

Okay. How about this.

After the second Tuesday of each month, we post a vote for members to choose between the first two Tuesday contests of the following month?

For those who chop frequently, it won't make a difference, but for folks like me it's simply a shout out to meet up and chop in the same contest.

If that sounds cool, I'll post a vote tomorrow in the forum. The vote will be between the castle and the reflective red building.

Give me a harrumph! Very Happy

anfa

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:46 am   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
Okay. How about this.

After the second Tuesday of each month, we post a vote for members to choose between the first two Tuesday contests of the following month?

For those who chop frequently, it won't make a difference, but for folks like me it's simply a shout out to meet up and chop in the same contest.

If that sounds cool, I'll post a vote tomorrow in the forum. The vote will be between the castle and the reflective red building.

So you want to chop here in a massive contest? You need a time machine.

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
Okay. How about this.

So you want to chop here in a massive contest? You need a time machine.

Lol! I'm not looking for a massive contest. I just enjoy the company of all you kind folks, and it's nice when a fair chunk of the currently active members participate in the same contest. Maybe I'm getting too sentimental in my old age. Huh..

anfa

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:30 am   Reply with quote         

Stop your whining and wait for a reunion. Someone will build it. And they will come.
New Yorkers are the whiniest fuckers on the planet. Laughing

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:52 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Stop your whining and wait for a reunion. Someone will build it. And they will come.

My British isn't so good, but I'll do my best offer an analogy to translate:

I'm grabbing my coat to run down to the pub so I can catch the game over a pint. I call my mates to see if they want to meet me there. You can stay home and watch Benny Hill reruns if you want, you stubborn git. You must be Scottish? We just might be more related than I thought. Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 am   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
anfa wrote:

My British isn't so good, but I'll do my best offer an analogy to translate:

I'm grabbing my coat to run down to the pub so I can catch the game over a pint. I call my mates to see if they want to meet me there. You can stay home and watch Benny Hill reruns if you want, you stubborn git. You must be Scottish? We just might be more related than I thought. Laughing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I believe the lad has you figured anfa!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tesore

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

Allrighty...

In the old days Razz we had theme days with a bunch of people. Just for the daily source on a fixed day of the week. The winner, not nessecarely the winner of the daily contest, could say what would be the next theme. We had a name for it, but I don't remember. I'm sure Annajon still knows.

And before my time Rolling Eyes , they did something like that for 7 weeks. The seven sins. Every week another sin: wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

You can go on with it, for instance 'The 4 seasons', 'The elements (water, fire, earth, ...)' etc., me think.

I like the idea. What do you guys and gals think?

Edit: http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8302

kittie

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Allrighty...

In the old days Razz we had theme days with a bunch of people. Just for the daily source on a fixed day of the week. The winner, not nessecarely the winner of the daily contest, could say what would be the next theme. We had a name for it, but I don't remember. I'm sure Annajon still knows.

And before my time Rolling Eyes , they did something like that for 7 weeks. The seven sins. Every week another sin: wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

You can go on with it, for instance 'The 4 seasons', 'The elements (water, fire, earth, ...)' etc., me think.

I like the idea. What do you guys and gals think?

Edit: http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8302

I remember this! I'd love to do it again! Smile

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Super Fun Friends Participation Saturdays - Reply to topic