Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - DA - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Daenerys

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I would leave my Deviantart for whom you want to add me.

DA: http://dani-owergoor.deviantart.com/?rnrd=1253

Thank you for your attention.
Very Happy

Tesore

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Beautiful work! Bow

Wink

Daenerys

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Beautiful work! Bow

Wink

Tesore = Lovely!

kinetic_be

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

You give the word 'chopping' a new dimension.
I simply can't get enough of watching your creations, each of them.
They are all mysterious, have a great deal of lightning/shadows, excellent composition and a touch of magic I guess. I also try to figure out how you make your tones.

How do you come up with your themeposts?

the burning couch

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Good stuff*!*

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
You give the word 'chopping' a new dimension.
I simply can't get enough of watching your creations, each of them.
They are all mysterious, have a great deal of lightning/shadows, excellent composition and a touch of magic I guess. I also try to figure out how you make your tones.

How do you come up with your themeposts?

Dear, thank you for the words.

Well, every job is a process, it's a piece of my heart and a lot of my dedication, of course, some were hurriedly nor deserved to be published.

I see a lot of movies, read, and watch arts and skilled artists to try to understand art.

I am passionate about lighting on manipulations, for me, not enough to be an expert in cut and chop elements, I want to see light and brightness, it is the soul of a manipulation, imo.

I'm very picky, but I can be lazy and miss a lot. I make mistakes(a lot) and try to learn how to do it right. I don't care about harsh criticism. I know that can be deserved, but I always look to see who is the person who is criticizing me, as you know, can be sincere or just evilness.

But when I have free time, I just sit in front of PS and experiment all tools that can give me. I work with CS3 on a computer that is 9 years old, do not use plugins or wacom and work a lot with skin treatment "by hand" painting and treating piece by piece, simply because I love.

I have no secrets, I try so hard only. Still want to do a more vocational course, because I always get retouch jobs and even some kind of covers, but I'm still not very confident then I have to study every day. Very Happy

Daenerys

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 pm   Reply with quote         

the burning couch wrote:
Good stuff*!*

Thank you so much! Smile

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Daenerys wrote:
It seems that now I'm able to post url, then I would leave my Deviantart for whom you want to add me as well as my gallery on Flickr for those who also have, because sometimes i submit works on Flickr and not on DA and some of my works are disabled for viewing if you do not have DA.

Flickr: http://portfotolio.net/daniela_owergoor

Very Happy

Awesome stuff!

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Daenerys wrote:
It seems that now I'm able to post url, then I would leave my Deviantart for whom you want to add me as well as my gallery on Flickr for those who also have, because sometimes i submit works on Flickr and not on DA and some of my works are disabled for viewing if you do not have DA.

Flickr: http://portfotolio.net/daniela_owergoor

Very Happy

Awesome stuff!

Thank you very much, dear! Smile

kinetic_be

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Daenerys wrote:

Dear, thank you for the words.

Well, every job is a process, it's a piece of my heart and a lot of my dedication, of course, some were hurriedly nor deserved to be published.

I see a lot of movies, read, and watch arts and skilled artists to try to understand art.

I am passionate about lighting on manipulations, for me, not enough to be an expert in cut and chop elements, I want to see light and brightness, it is the soul of a manipulation, imo.

I'm very picky, but I can be lazy and miss a lot. I make mistakes(a lot) and try to learn how to do it right. I don't care about harsh criticism. I know that can be deserved, but I always look to see who is the person who is criticizing me, as you know, can be sincere or just evilness.

But when I have free time, I just sit in front of PS and experiment all tools that can give me. I work with CS3 on a computer that is 9 years old, do not use plugins or wacom and work a lot with skin treatment "by hand" painting and treating piece by piece, simply because I love.

I have no secrets, I try so hard only. Still want to do a more vocational course, because I always get retouch jobs and even some kind of covers, but I'm still not very confident then I have to study every day. Very Happy

Thanks for the explenation Smile

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Daenerys,

Your work is just beautifull:) Love it. And there is something more than brilliant execution and ideas. It's seen that you put your heart in your work. I don't know what to say more. Just very very impressed... Thanks:)

Such a question (very natural) is comming to my head: do you want or are you selling your work? Do you want to make money using your talent or it is a pure hobby?

Carry on Dani,
Best wishes

d.

Daenerys

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 pm   Reply with quote         

duken wrote:
Daenerys,

Your work is just beautifull:) Love it. And there is something more than brilliant execution and ideas. It's seen that you put your heart in your work. I don't know what to say more. Just very very impressed... Thanks:)

Such a question (very natural) is comming to my head: do you want or are you selling your work? Do you want to make money using your talent or it is a pure hobby?

Carry on Dani,
Best wishes

d.

Thank you so much, dear, i have no words to thank you, really, all of you are very, very kind to me.

About your question, It's funny because I started as a pure hobby. And I still keep this way. I don't like labels such as "professional", in my own Deviantart you'll find me as hobbist because it is what I am.

However, I have 2 book covers ( http://fav.me/d57rbcw , http://fav.me/d38m3sj ), I am currently working with a metal band (but the artwork has not yet been approved!) And I also work with some photographers who ask my retouching and manipulation, but unfortunately much of this material is restricted and is not published on the web, only some of them.

So I can say that the "horizons are opening up", and if I must do art for love, here i am, but if I have to do for money, I will not refuse!

Am I right? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Daenerys

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:

Thanks for the explenation Smile

Anytime!!!

I'm available to help as i can.

Tesore

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm   Reply with quote         

http://fav.me/d38m3sj

Funny... that's a Dutch book!
'Twijfels en gezeur' (doubts and nagging/whining).

Great cover!!!

Very Happy

annajon

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

Added to my watch list. I will watch you with big lenzes because I have a lot to learn.

You make everything look so easy.......... and the book cover... well, fantastic!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - DA - Reply to topic