Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My name is *** and I am a chopoholic - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

fempie

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 pm   Reply with quote         

dunno wrote:
Hi.
name's Dunno.

Did you know that you can select a pixel, but pushing in the corners with the distort tool will just not work Neutral

You can, however, use 'x' to change between the dark and bright side...

So, i zoom in to the pixel and i wanna brush it, i set the hardness to 0% but it won't get these fluffy edges Confused

But there's one thing that really bothers me... where can i actually buy something in this photoshop? Please

...sorry, what?...err... that's my.. wait...

Shocked

Welcome Dunno.

What you have is called a pixelzoominbrushtofluffinessillness.
For that a great help is available. Vasiline. You can buy it in any drugstore.
Just rub it before zooming gently into your eyes and you will see that the edges become fluffy. thumleft

Tip: The above remedy will also do great if you need stuff blurry!

dunno

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Herman. You're Chopaholic. I had the exact same thing with the numbers. I'm over it now.
I'm not sure about that vaseline thing though Hmmm
You might want to try it, too. To blur the numbers. Fuzzy numbers... with pixels... Smile

anfa

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi, I'm anfa and I... must... not... post... llama...

I've been addicted to photoshop for what seems like forever. I still have dreams about it and it doesn't bother me one bit. I could think of a lot worse things I could be addicted to.

fempie

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Hi, I'm anfa and I... must... not... post... llama...

I've been addicted to photoshop for what seems like forever. I still have dreams about it and it doesn't bother me one bit. I could think of a lot worse things I could be addicted to.

Well then... go in peace or to say it in anfanish: STFUAC!

neh.. just joking. But please don't tell us about the other things you could think of you could be addicted to. *curious* Shocked

papavales

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

hello,
chopaholic here too. The most hilarious thing happened to me was some sunny day, i watched the shadow of an old man and think oww it has wrong perspective but the i realize it was a real life shadow so i was 100% wrong my self or i m better than God(which by the way is a "hell" of a chopper).

I also working on a project of a real life search engine, because i ve lost a couple of times coins and important papers in my house and also strangle to find my sleepers every night.

fempie

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
hello,
chopaholic here too. The most hilarious thing happened to me was some sunny day, i watched the shadow of an old man and think oww it has wrong perspective but the i realize it was a real life shadow so i was 100% wrong my self or i m better than God(which by the way is a "hell" of a chopper).

I also working on a project of a real life search engine, because i ve lost a couple of times coins and important papers in my house and also strangle to find my sleepers every night.

Welcome papavales.

Laughing sorry.. I had to laugh my *ss out about the shadow perspective... hahaha!
*cough* anyway... as soon as you have a real life search engine: I hope it will be freeware! Laughing

dunno

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

i need pixels... fluffy pixels.... for my pentool.... shakng2 ... do you have pixels for me?

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

fempie

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Daenerys

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I've lost my sleep thinking about how to solve or create an effect in PS.

I got up at dawn, hidden from my husband to see works in a contest.

No matter what I'm doing at the computer, I only feel safe if Photoshop is open on my side.

My name is Daniela and I am a chopoholic ......(with proud)..... I could be using drugs, mom, but i'm choping!. Very Happy

fempie

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Daenerys wrote:
I've lost my sleep thinking about how to solve or create an effect in PS.

I got up at dawn, hidden from my husband to see the 'reception' of a work in a contest.

No matter what I'm doing at the computer, I only feel safe if Photoshop is open on my side.

My name is Daniela and I am a chopaholic ......(with proud)..... I could be using drugs, mom, but i'm choping!. Very Happy

Welcome Daniela Smile

Being a chopaholic and that even with proud is very choppy. But It is good that you share your chopping attacks with us!

Do not worry: the fact that you still recognize your husband is a good sign. It means that you still have connections to the outer world! Wink

Stay safe and keep the balanced chopping!

fempie

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

ow! Its long after midnight! See what I mean? argh!

I will chop into bed now! See you all soon again and keep in mind: Do not overchop!
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Daenerys

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:
ow! Its long after midnight! See what I mean? argh!

I will chop into bed now! See you all soon again and keep in mind: Do not overchop!
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

I chopped into bed today early, 6:00 'til 10:00! (personal manip - long holiday here...)

Daenerys

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I feel more relieved to at least be able to identify who is my husband!
Thank you so much, fempie!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

There is a cure. I'm on the wagon now. My counselor has me cutting up magazines with X-Acto knives and making photomontages old-school. I'm a bit dizzy from the hexane in the Rubber Cement, but it has been fun. Within a few months I should be ready for Exquisite Corpse drawings, and then I may be drawing still-lifes by next summer! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My name is *** and I am a chopoholic - Reply to topic